Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Dex-chan lover
I had no idea what a poggers so I had to look it up.
I still don't get the credits.

Dex-chan lover
And everyone turned out to be a good guy
This manga is really playing off my paranoia of people having bad intentions but are actually good.

Pog

Fed-Kun's army
They really should've given ars more training. He's a growing heir to a feudal system, but it seems that his father has tried to keep him from that.

Dex-chan lover
> Lysia was being in a foul mood because there's no reply yet in her letter to MC.....
This is mild.

Nowadays, if a woman sends you a message in any messaging app, you should reply immediately or within 5 minutes. If not, these might be killing you
1. She will RANT on facebook or any social platform
2. She will send a TWEET to her hordes of followers, lets say 500K followers. Those followers will obviously makes thousands of memes of you circulating on the internet
3. She will block you on her feed for 30 days... The most severe were to delete all those pictures of you and her and will unfriend you completely...
4. She will not be responsive if you talk to her, but continue to being a meanie to expect you will continue to woo her until she became happy.
5. She will mysteriously like to shop on that day, and you will feel a dutiful responsibilities for what happen and buy her the latest shoes or bag just to accept your apologies.
6. Now she was happy again, and message you again. If you didnt reply immediately, just go back to point #1 above....

Users who are viewing this thread