Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 3…

Contributor
Yes I do feel dumb for continuing to read this shit.... but I guess I like the pain

Dex-chan lover
that credit page, the author really has forgotten who MC was or that he even got isekai'd. he doesn't act his age nor does he have any knowledge from his previous life that he puts to use. i don't even see why this had to be an isekai and not just having him actually being a child born in that world from the start

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is some people have very specific expectations of how they want manga to turn out, if it's anything other than what they want, it is bad. I'm still enjoying it, wasn't even aware other people were complaining about it.

Dex-chan lover
People expect him to be able to go to war and have the mentality to deal with the enemy just like that? lol please. It's quite normal to have doubts and fear, especially when you've been living in protected luxury your whole life. Doesn't matter how old you are and it's consistent with the fact that he's a normal adult citizen of Japan, a modern day peaceful country.

But in terms of his personality in dealing with others like at the war meeting, it's true there does feel to be inconsistencies that suggest childish regression.

Dex-chan lover
Im nervous for MC.
I hope he will exploit the geography and take it to their advantage so the dead count on their side is minimal...

Dex-chan lover
I forgot that MC was isekai'ed adult, why it's even a isekai at this point?

Users who are viewing this thread