Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Still wish the fiancee was the MC. She's too good for this dumb manga.

Dex-chan lover
@tales I mean it's all about perspective. The average salaryman in Japan had never encountered death in a violent way, while most characters in medieval settings have lost half their siblings to disease and see corpses on the regular. The five year old had been a hunter for years and, even if he didn't directly kill any animals, I'm sure he encountered a lot of dead animals and unfortunate hunter corpses.

Double-page supporter
This was a very serious chapter, you can't really make any memes out of it... perhaps because Ars wasn't in it.

btw this is what will happen on the next chapter, probably
zZxvKyd.jpg

h6P6I5W.jpg

From chapter 1

Fed-Kun's army
To be fair, smartphone isekai and rapist healer isekai get its own anime, I won’t be surprised for anything anymore...

I take back what I said for his father being stupid he actually recognize his mistakes and not bringing ars into the cruel battlefield earlier in his life.... Man i love how not braindead OVERPOWERED FANTASY shit this is

Imagine still crying about the manga 29 deep in, maso much or just stupid?
Dunno, but in my case it doesn't take me so long to abandon something that I dislike. Weird stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazedoom at this point, all we need to do is force a production company to create an anime about solo leveling but if its shit, bomb it

Users who are viewing this thread