Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the scanlator... do they really hate this manga that much? Why translate it?

I've definitely seen much worse iseki though...

Dex-chan lover
what the F is with her clothes?
i wont doubt it if she's even gonna use it for funeral too

"this manga is slowly killing me"

gezz, get a grip - its just another bag of trash in the garbage heap.

I mean from prelude of chapter 1 we all know that faster or later that his father will die , but still T.T

I could see it being made into an anime and as much as I enjoy terrible isekai I don't think it should

Supporter
@yoroshikue The only apparent function of isekai setting seems to be Ars’s arse-pull of an ability. The manga is entertaining but I would have preferred for that power to be more mysterious in origin than something gotten after reincarnation. Totally avoid talking about Earth and stick to the fantasy setting.

onion_cutting_ninjas_by_lgliang_d995if6-fullview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
that's some cleavage on the volume 2 cover, I've never noticed.

@dezzot @vyoroshikue at this point, isekai is just a popular tag/genre, used efficiently could turn out to be really fun. but in most cases it's quick shortcut so the author can circumvent 1) ageism 2) worldbuilding/background. world building as in, because the protagonist has the same set of values of a modern person, the world gets introduced to them. background as in, the cheats a protagonist gets. it's also more reasonable, FOR SOME REASON to be isekai and gain a talent rather than having a bastard OP protagonist who get's all the ladies just because. isekai doesn't technically mean transmigration, rebirth or possession, it simply means "another world"
the industry turned it into a feels good market, because 2nd chances are popular and invaluable. NOT. but the market is so saturated that people who are looking for something similar will just come across other "isekais"

Users who are viewing this thread