Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

nice but for god sake no amount of dicipline would make a child talk like that, no amount of responsability would make him act as arisa acts, she is a like 10 years old. WTF DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE?!! in 2 years you are gonna forgot what happend before you were 10. THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER BY THE WAY

Supporter
I have never seen a credits page that is not a savage mockery of our boy Ars.

Did you fell, hit your head and got crazy ?

This happen when you recruited fighter, black mage and sage in early game but forgot to recruit white mage.

Ah well, I liked it.

I think this is the authors way to avoid any ambiguity on their engagement, and the other supporters relationships. Maybe.

I enjoyed the portrail of their feelings when he told them the grave news. Quite a serious chapter, moving.

an isekai where a man(looks 5) in mid 30s acts like kid, and actual kids that talk and act maturely, how dare you said this manga is thrash! 😡

Me while reading this chapter:
4d6a0c28b9d07eaf96dc7dedf3fe366f.jpg

And then...
e7f.jpg

Wow who put this barge in my eye 😭 nah iono what y’all are talking about I like this story lmaoooo

Aggregator gang
Finally he is about to die, because he is the one that those 3 truly follow, with his death they might finally be loyal to only ars .. . also love the talk of loyalty yet man they go behind his back a crap ton lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I also cried, but those have been tears of anger. So everyone has been informed about his father's death except MC? How much shall we bet, that everyone keeps quiet, while MC trains his arse off, just to "protect him"? He found people with special gifts, maybe he can find a doctor? (I know he already would have found one, if he would be capable of that feat, but still his friends aren't wiser.) I hate the "Let's keep MC uninformed, so that the drama unfolds"-trope soooooooo effing much! I really hope I am wrong and they tell him next chapter, but if they don't only the power of bullshit can keep MC from getting trust issues.

Users who are viewing this thread