Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Dex-chan lover
He's putting too much effort for the child of his age..
too much responsibility
it's not his to begin with

I think as a shounen tagged manga, I can dig it for childish train of thoughts are shown. the manga editor must take pov of a shounen on the plot, just say typical weak ass growing into cool strong hero or discipline + effort equals good result, and that's what sold for Japanese kids audience. And here outside of japan, after translated and edited, the morale value just not fit well with some countries culture. And I also think, adults shouldn't critic what's childish childish, after all it's just a shounen manga.

I think showing this kind of personality is great, kindness shown in fear of loss is not easily conveyed, especially with the setting where us, as the reader doesn't really feel a thing unless we experienced it before. But I'm glad to see Ars trying, even if it will be for naught, he knows he's weak and that's why he's struggling. Thanks translator !

Aggregator gang
doubt indeed unless you change the genre from shounen to seinen never expect anything pass a pussy ass virgin of an mc

Dex-chan lover
Yah know...........being an isekai has contributed exactly 0 to the plot. This same story could have happened just as well if the kid was simply super mature for his age, without it having to be a reincarnation...

This is a wild guess. The father might die soon. Just looking at the flags I would guess in the next 1-3 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Translation team just destroying the boy.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
‘Ey! Another decent Isekai to bring into my trash can! Thanks Lads!

Users who are viewing this thread