Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Now that I think about it...

Damn... We eventually die, even if we don't want to. 😔

Dex-chan lover
I mean...yeah. Death tolerance is its own thing, isn't it? Dad has a point, and he doesn't blame his son for it.

Poggers.

Yeah, thought Mc was gonna try saving this dude or something lol. Anyways that’s pretty normal reaction, not seeing something like that in your 44 years of regular society.

Bro the MC is garbo lol
Cant fight, barely knows politics considering he didnt knew the fucking big lord that was his fiancee father, doesnt have the brains to come up with plans; has the adult brain yet wasted all those years lmao
The other kid has more balls than him

Group Leader
I'm 2 years late but the number of brainless loud-mouthed brats trying to show how "manly" they are in this comment section still baffles me. They are full of vain and desperation. I can only hope that they eventually grow out of this phase, but I don't have much hope.

A lack of empathy is not a sign of manliness, you idiots. If you think it does, you are a moron, and a scumbag. In the meantime,

maxresdefault.jpg

Group Leader
sometimes I'm confused, do they hate it? do they love it? are they serious? are they trolling...?
These madlads are what I would call a tsundere. :lol:

This was a great chapter. Reminding us that our MC is not some omnipotent man, not someone who are numb to a death of a life, at least for now.

Well, damn. This really sheds a different light on his prior freak outs and reactions. Yeah, he isn't going to be composed or stoic, that was to be expected. I look forward to seeing how he develops the face of a warrior as his father put it.

Users who are viewing this thread