Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Dex-chan lover
For someone with tv and the internet in his previous life he's sure acting prissy. I imagine most people that grew up with the internet have seen people die in some pretty fucked up ways.

Dex-chan lover
@sedition

it's not the same. You can see gore and stuff on internet and videos, but when you see something on real life, it hits you different.

I remember when I was a teen sometimes I saw pics just for morbid curiosity , and yeah they were impactful, but that was it

But living here in Mexico in a part with Narcos violence, years ago while driving on a road, I happened to pass next to a crashed car of someone that had been shot by a narco commando about 2 or 3 minutes before, and let me tell you, when you see in real life someone's head and brains splattered by what I believe were ak47s of similar, it hits you different than when looking at similar pictures and videos online.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao that end credit page
We hate isekai living to their name

Contributor
Thought he’d ask him to execute him. Alrighty then.

@sedition I mean he's born in Japan and we all know how Japan is with their censorship, the most gore things he'll propably see are actors/actresses "dying" in movies or idk gore manga like Corpse Party or something. Normal people don't really do looking around for these kind of stuff unless they got some fetish or have a strong pallet, so yeah....

Am I the only one who doesn't flinch at real life death when I'm in front of ppl but when I'm alone I get really put off?

Dex-chan lover
@Prosopeio err I don't think being an adult man is the main influence on whether or not a person can swallow having someone decapitated in front of their eyes.

Edit: Damn everyone here is now a war veteran huh, apparently looking at some gore photos online makes you a war hero now, I guess that's how the world works.

@pachogamez reddit had watchpeopledie as a sub a long time ago...man some of the shit uploaded there like the ISIS executions were just...still remember the one with the tank, so yeah i can see how a kid who led a peaceful life in Japan and then a very sheltered life in his new world would be able to handle something like that especially infront of him.

@sedition:
For someone with tv and the internet in his previous life he's sure acting prissy.
It doesn't work the same way in person.

People think they're tough, but when you, say, encounter a hit and run car accident victim, call an ambulance and just wait next to a person who's covered in blood isn't entirely conscious and looks like their head was squished a bit when they hit the pavement, and there's smell of blood in the air, that WILL bother you. And that's not war time level. In case of warfare you may end up in a situation where the buddy you were joking with this morning is splattered all over you in a split second and then you gotta keep going anyway, while trying not to stumble over his head.

Simply put, vast majority of "internet tough guys" are not ready. To be unfazed you have to be a psychopath. Someone who vent through medical training and worked in surgery or burn ward will definitely have easier time, although they'll end up shell-shocked anyway due to psychological impact.

Double-page supporter
1eff0e82ad458915ceee30c33dfda5a6.jpeg

Fed-Kun's army
Um, adults or not, normal people are not supposed to just see someone die violently in front of them and feel nothing. I would question the sanity of anyone who can calmly watch a violent execution.

Dex-chan lover
Like his father said, this is the normal, I'd even say adequate reaction of somebody seing someone be killed in front of them. He'd have reasons to be a lot more concerned if he actually would react calmly.

For a normal foot soldier this would not be as much of an issue, but any commander cannot be swayed by death, and ordering people to die himself. It was correct to leave him home, or they would risk potentially catastrophic damages if he panics and makes a bad decision.

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon Given that they live in a society where that is the norm, you shouldn't. Real world values and morals only apply in an isekai world if it's a shounen one.

Dex-chan lover
the credits page scare me. i actually like this series and i hope they do to...

Users who are viewing this thread