Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Bruh, people first don't like how MC's are overpowered, and then people don't like the MC to be weak -_-

I mean, this particular scene is a golden opportunity to see how the MC grows from here. Will having his father take his place change the story's progression. how does he tackle this "weakness."

P.S. I like to keep a positive mindset, and yes i'm aware that can lead to naivety.

Dex-chan lover
That was a nice development. Killing definitely is just overlooked way to much in those isekai stories.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, nothing to be ashamed of. The battlefield isn't a place for the weak hearted.

You maybe strong of will, but having a weak heart will get you killed.

i honestly find it so funny how much the scanlators hate this, yet they keep on doing every chapter

@ItchyLongThing I do hope MC grows after this, but the thing is he should've been aware of basic things like this ages ago. The guy is supposed to be 35+ years old (counting the new life too) but he acts and behaves like a kid; how is it that he didn't even consider if he was ready to see death and kill people?

I almost dropped this manga when he went to the meeting with other nobles and acted like "i have no idea what is going on so i'll go with the flow" when it is OBVIOUS that if nobles stand up on ceremony is because their lord is entering the room. He's no random MC that got accidentally tangled up with nobles, he was born as one so he should already know all these things, and having the mentality of an adult he shouldn't really feel so intimidated by other adults.

Contributor
@TitanAnteus
That's not a thing XD
People don't continue reading shit they hate.

If this was yaoi, or started becoming yaoi part-through you'd drop it right?

I don't hate this series, but I do think its in the bad to very mediocre area. Also I do tend to keep up with things that are bad, at least for a while. I like to see if there comes some moment of salvation or if it just continues doing what its doing.

And as long as its not super hardcore BL I probably wouldn't think any less of the series.

@Raikuha He is a kid though. If he has the body of a kid, then he has the brain of a kid. Remembering his past life doesn't make his brain suddenly finish development, if anything just makes more knowledgeable/wiser.

The culture is completely different so there is sure to be plenty he won't know or consider until it happens, and graver things like war and death are never light and even more impactful when witnessing it.

On these points this series is doing alright.

What a fucking loser... he was supposed to be like 35 years in his previous life and he didn't watch any horror/gore movies or muslim executions? Not really surprising since Japanese MC's rarely have any spine, it is not even that innocent woman is getting beheaded but a rapist and murderer, he should grin from ear to ear, that fucker probably deserved to die ten times over.

What did he think? That he is going to go to a war and no one will get killed there? I get it, it might shock you, but don't collapse like a little bitch, smh. I am just going to pretend this is not an isekai and it is just a 9-year old kid with no past-life memory there, it will be way better read, since 35-years old man's brain certainly didn't carry over.

@Tzion you're probably right about that but what I mean to get at is that he shouldn't let his kid get away with being a bystander I'm sure we've all seen it happen before right "I'm not involved so it's got nothing to do with me" Just requiring him to watch and not flinch leaves room for the MC to disassociate with the death that's not something you can do when you go to War, the test was almost pointless the way it was done. OR Then again since the MC couldn't even accomplish that maybe the Author made it that way to show the MC couldn't even clear the lowest of bars?...

@Arkos
i know... i read credit page... i was just going along with their joke + fact that axe-kun
killed that criminal

Users who are viewing this thread