Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

@HossamR From how he is drawn, I would even argue that he doesn't have a face of a human. I don't know what about his design is so off putting to me, but I hope we reach a time skip fast.

@analbreach, it has nothing to do with how worse the crime is. Is has something to do with death itself.
Watching someone get executed isn't the same as hearing someone get executed.

Seeing something grotesque is normally repulsive.

I've experienced flinching and unrest for my first animal kill when slaughtering chicken.
Chicken's delicious tho.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. That dad will die and MC is going to blame himself for not being able to stomach a man's death for the rest of his life. Fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@Warilized I stop eating chicken for years after my father taught me to slaughter chicken back when I was 11 or 12 years old, same age as Ars in the story.

Dex-chan lover
Death... would have been something else if the father asked MC to do it instead of just watching. Because here he just realize that he's simply not reading to lead war and face the death of his soldiers and of the enemy. To be eeady to kill if he comes to be in a pinch or to deal the final biow to someone already at death's door is something else and completely different.
We could take into account that his subordinates (the butler and magician) are different, it's because they're prepared from the bottom of their hearts to kill in order to protect him. True, he's only and still a kid now, but some even kill earlier than his age... (be it in reality (and maybe the past for whatever reasons/circumstances) or in fiction...).

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I assumed that he would be forced to deliver the execution himself, since that would have made the point hit even harder, but maybe wait until he officially becomes an adult in that world, since trauma can be forever.

Damn. No one is gonna help little homie out after getting embarrassed like that. So cold.

Flinching at death is normal. It’s how we should be. Most people would find it difficult to kill an animal the first time even if they love meat.

If a child is able to kill an animal with glee, that’s a red flag that the parents need to intervene or else the child may grow up to be a danger to society.

So yea. Ars is a child and most certainly not ready to go to war. Can’t remember his current age. Is he even 10 yet? He’s lucky to have a good and loving father

PTSD is a thing in war veteran. When people always taught from young that killing people is a sin, then he must kill people in war can be traumatic.

@Chet31 the mc can't handle the axe weight yet, he is not some op mc with unlimited strength.

@mimisan
If a child is able to kill an animal with glee, that’s a red flag that the parents need to intervene or else the child may grow up to be a danger to society.
Yes, that child could be psychopath.

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, watching a man die in front of you is definitely not a pleasant experience. Any normal person would react like that. However, what was he thinking? That he could lead his troops in battle without any previous experience thanks to the power of friendship?

Dex-chan lover
Whenever i watch someone was executed on Iraq/Iran by the taliban, this is how i reacted.

Aggregator gang
So no drill instructor singing he would make a man out of him ......

@Chet31 ironically he would not have to wait judging from the chapter 1 funeral. He and other characters appear to be close to the current age.

@mimisan ars is an adult... he reincarnated.. honestly seeing someone get executed would fucking suck but lets be honest half of us here have seen worse or equally disgusting shit on the internet, obviously in real life its different but i find that guy has a weak resolve flinching at that. I say this not because i think psycopaths are strong people but because he is going to war not for himself but for his friends family and country, if he cant hold the weight of those he wants to protect as an adult -REMEMBER HE GOT ISEKAID- then he just has a weak resolve. Im not saying in his position i wouldnt be scared for life -because i already am from all the shit on the internet- im saying that he couldve held it in until he was alone and THEN vomited.. he coudlve ignored the fact it was a human being like how child soldiers are trained to thinkt he people they kill are like chicken, the power of the brain is impressive; im just getttting so tirrreed of having an MC who got reincarnated from an adult to a child and acts like he is a fucking 7 yrold....... have some balls kid... perfect example of this is being done well is Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga, highly reccomend it... the MC knows her actions in innovating war strategies cause major casualties but can actually accept it and just learn to live with it.. same problem as this manga with mushoku tensei

Users who are viewing this thread