Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

Fed-Kun's army
Disappointed in this. I keep reading because I'm mentally handicapped.

MC just feels so useless for being given an entire second chance.

People react differently to witnessing death, some even have delayed reactions and won't show anything at all until way later.
Others also don't react to it at all, but thats in the minority.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of whether he should or should not have been ok with it, I think this is the right move for the manga. It was going to easy for Ars in many ways, and him having to deal with the realities of being in charge in a feudal society is important. Whether the manga will follow up on this and show he changes to a more hardened person will remain to be seen.

@Eridian A strategist stays away from the frontline only when everything goes according to plan. If the war were to go badly and suddenly the backline becomes the frontline then you're gonna have a lot of death happening around you and that's exactly when you don't want your head strategist freezing up. His dad made the right call here, at least with the information he had.

Dex-chan lover
@Allexio
why has this manga not been axed tho.......
so damn plain and uninteresting.
Real Question.
Why are you even here? Like this is chapter 27, wouldn't you normally be gone by now.

Dex-chan lover
the author really shouldn't remind us that this is an isekai, it only emphasizes how stupid and immature the MC truly is, he's a grown as man pretending to be a child.

Dex-chan lover
How weaksauce of a test is this?

The father shoukd have gave the axe to the MC and have the mc chop off his head. Now that would be a real test.

Fed-Kun's army
Unfortunately father raven is correct though. If you can do it, then do it. If you can't go forward then dont. Amateur forcing themself will only bring disaster.

Meh ars still have time to grow though

Double-page supporter
That last page actually got me in the feels.
How dare you.

Dex-chan lover
@eng1

Nah, that was a real test as well.
He was claiming a leadership role which means he's behind his troops while they kill. Sure he might still need that litmus test of personally killing a person, but as a leader he has to be able face the fact that his orders will lead to other people dying or his own people dying.
Right now he knows that he will freeze up when the death of others is in his perception. That's a significant problem when you need a person with all their wits on them in such intense situations.

Dex-chan lover
MC is just a cowardly office worker anyway... he's best left as a recruiter in the sidelines.

@eng1

6bdc3d9027ba144273913aeea3c00de5.jpg

he's a kid with no physical or magic skills..

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm genuinely curious how I would react. I think getting used to the smell of blood and viscera would be the biggest issue for most people. As to caring for others, I think most of us are way beyond that. We say we do, but we don't. We only genuinely care about a few people closest to us.

Still don't see what it has to do with maturity - it's just about getting used to it, like anything else. Bring a few more, play with some blood and guts, and he'll be ready in no time. Cut off some limbs along the way, so he can get used to screams of pain, etc. which will probably be way worse than deaths.

But since Ars can't even look at that, it's a good call.

Dex-chan lover
as someone that has seen people die in front of me a couple of times (not in this exact gruesome way), yeah, it does hit hard the first time but, still, for plot sake he should've gone anyways lol, otherwise, how would he get used to it?

Axed, you know I could see that happening each chapter sadly. There seems to be no security for mangas sadly.

@Doomer
Are you even sure that he is pretending at this point? I would genuinely call this manga not-shit if the author decided to retcon his isekai to just be nothing but memories being imprinted on a child, not a soul being replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread