Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~ - Vol. 4…

@Doomsdayrs we are talking about a protagonist of a manga, if the author wanted, he could make Ars take the axe and kill the dude himself, then drink his blood and say to his father:
"i am not letting my father die because of my weakness, i am also no letting a my man easily die on the war as well, go rest father"
father: "but that is not..." ~interrupted mid way by Ars slap~
Ars: "Go rest, i got this, you tested me and i passed, i am going to bring you the head of the enemy leader"
father: ~blushes~

@AceTheBase I wouldn't say pussy but thats kinda the point in this manga he has no great skills of his own so he puts talented people around himself, also he's still a child

Double-page supporter
@Ishtarwin
Well, mentally he is not a child. Did you perhaps forget that he was an adult in his previous life? I do think its kinda wack that he completely regressed after his reincarnation and lost his maturity. its just that this MC does absolutely nothing else than recruit talented people who he can "use" for his own and territorys sake. Its still enjoyable and i like it, but i just want the MC to fucking get a power up or grow a pair

@joel7686 My dude, thats a splendid idea!, but it would be more realistic if MC dont use the axe, just use his gigantic head to headbutted the poor f*cker to death.

Fed-Kun's army
@AceTheBase
Come back and say that when you've been to war and fought people who want you dead and killed someone with your bare hands and see the life in their eyes flicker out.

Normal people don’t kill without a motive...

If you read history, the first kill by soldiers or aristocratic elites are usually criminals executed in a controlled environment.

Ars showed a “normal” reaction, at least for one who doesn’t see violent deaths regularly.

More so because in modern times, we don’t watch people get stoned nor public executed as entertainment.

Dex-chan lover
@AceTheBase
Volunteer firefighter checking in on this, I'm just going to point out your average person doesn't run into very many situations where they see someone dead/killed.

I mean yes, funerals and all... but the person is long since dead and prepared to look peacefully asleep by the time you see them in a casket. Seeing someone die in front of you, much less being the one doing the killing is a whole 'nother thing.

@ZelousR2
Exactly. Lots of Internet Tough-guys hiding behind keyboards around here.

@sosiick
Exactly. Shit, half these people would likely upchuck at half the stuff their local EMTs/Fire Department deals with on a daily basis.

See Also:
The time my department had to search the edge of a highway for a dudes fingers that got cut off when his truck flipped and rolled off the road. The time we had to wash down an accident scene where a class mate of mine got thrown from his motorcycle and splattered his brains all over the roadway. The time my buddy an EMT had to help the coroner bag up a dude who shot himself through the roof of his mouth and didn't get discovered for a week... In summer.

Double-page supporter
@ZelousR2
This is a work of fucking fiction, im not calling him a pussy because he reacted like that after seeing an execution, but because he finally showed some guts and determination to do something, and then he sees that beheading and chickens out. I mean come on, he was an adult in his previous life so its not like he didnt know all the fucked up shit humans do to each other, and i honestly thought he knew what it war was since he showed that determination. I mostly calling him a pussy, for not being able to do shit - every other character in this manga has better abillities than him - he recruits people and is nice. thats it.

@booterror
Listen, i didnt ask for your lifestory (still thx for your service) and remember, this is a work of fiction. And this guy is the Heir to the territory, so his status is not at all average. I called him a pussy, maybe i wasnt too clear on that, because he cant do anything other seeing people's abillities and then just sit back and wait for the results. He hasnt really had that much character development since the start of this story, especially considering he was an adult (or close to one) in his previous life

Fed-Kun's army
@AceTheBase
From what I've assumed his been living peacefully in his past life, and there's a difference between seeing stuff on TV or the Internet and seeing it for yourself in person.

@shadowhunter100
I think some US states would like to disagree with the latter part of your statement. Given that in the _modern_ (aka latter 20th century) society the death penalty has mostly lost its purpose and the posibility for external attendees there is a certain "entertainment" aspect to that.

@AceTheBase
I will agree with your postulate that he's lacking character development. That appears to be a common problem of the "isekai protagonist with some exceptional ability".
To make one thing clear, though, him having been an adult in his past life does not preclude him from behaving like a child. Not only can all adults behave childishly (holy crap have I seen them do it just to preserve some semblance of authority) but he is saddled with a child's body - with all the hormonal implications. There is a limit to what he could control.

Double-page supporter
@Tanterei
Sure, but hes completely regressed tho. He knows war is bad and should prepare for it and thats why he went on a rectruitment spree. I dont mind a reincarnator acting childish occasionally, but this mf does it all the time. He has totally regressed, and that isnt usually the case with isekais. idk it could be because he was dumb as a radiator when he was an adult

yoooo. you people are judjing too hard. even if he was an adult that does not mean he had to deal with BEHEADING people or war. just because he is written character that does not mean he does not have feelings that's what author is trying to show that even if he is reincarnated and has special skill it does not make him MERCILESS SLAUGHTERER.

@Bluehammer12 if you go back to the first chapter it's something in the future of the story and he is supposed to be a little bit older than now yet he got the same face. So i don't think a time skip can solve the problem

Meo

Double-page supporter
I don't have a problem with him not being able to handle beheadings but yeah...after reading last chapter's last page I suddenly flashed that he totally wanted to marry his 11 year old fiancee and that TOTALLY bothered me.

Fed-Kun's army
The thing I hate is that people make fun of/are rude to/demean someone for being a sheltered child but they can't help that they were a sheltered child.

Users who are viewing this thread