Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

This has so much potential and I'm loving it, my only problem with it is the protag being 3 years old.
It does not add to any of the plot elements and it will LITERALLY not change anything if he was like 16 years old or something appropriate along those lines. WHY does it have to be fucking Three

At first 3 chapter the concept look interesting MC will lead talented servant, he retains his adult mind too. But chapter 5 MC suddenly become stupid like kid. This show author will do anything for plot convenience. What a piece of shit

I tried the web novel and to be honest I am not as excited as when reading the manga's first three chapters.

until around mc's 12th(?) birthdays there's not a lot of things happened. There is war happened, albeit in background, but MC literally didn't do anything while his followers actually joined and making their name.

After he become the head of the family, he didn't do much either except going here and there scanning people's stats. Many people are introduced but they are mostly lacking in depth. One thing that I found most questionable is the lack of mother figure eventhough he would have a little brother and sister later, either I missed it when speed reading and the mother is actually gone or they birth from unmentioned mother. His sibling also mostly unknown, maybe because they're still infant. but, really...

I guess the author wants to make MC as a manager who put the right people on the right place, but it ended up like watching football match on football manager - it's not the best place and that isn't the point.

The appraised stats also become a different crux it can't escape from. When a series quantify people with numbers it had to alwasy threading that thin path on the verge of powercreep fantasy while keeping the mumber relevant yet not dehumanize people to a mere statistics. This series' WN ( up to what I read so far ) isn't good at doing that, not terible per se but it's just meh in that regard.

If it only take directly from wn, I would only expect a subpar story.

Also, this is one series which I could say that the isekai/reincarnation part could be erased entirely and not replaced by anything and it could still tell the exact same story.

isnt he supposed to be an adult? he acts way to naive and idealist for someone with 33 years of experience living in our world

Wow the amount of obscure people from being spoiled by generic harem is through the roof , like don't call it gay just because there is an average looking guy with redeemable quality
It's obvious he is gonna recruit many older people both males and females and he won't probably feel romantic interest toward any of them , 'cause if he want a piece from this empire his best bet is securing a girl from a royal lineage or else his dad dream of him won't be real , also it's weird for 3 years old to be attract to teenagers or older

Fed-Kun's army
The art is disgusting, and what's the point of the reincarnation setting if hes gona act like a kid anyway it would be easier if he was just some one with a spicial power

This is interesting. A normal child with appraisal skills looking for talented or so he called, to work for him.

I hope there's a time skip soonish, a three (or four I guess, it has been a while since we saw his age) year old doing all of this is kind of strange.

It would be strange for his age, if he was a normal kid. But considering he still has his memories from his past life, I think it makes sense that he's way more mature than his age. I mean, he did die as an adult and still seems to have that adult personality in this child-like body.

Remember, the appraisal only works on humans, not other things like an egg or object
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you guys are complaining without even thinking or reading or sometyintjdjsjsjsjs

@nickandnacks, indeed... not like those "heal" or "barrier", that can do literally everything despite their names.... (I'm referring here to two other manga with similar subject, if anything)

finally an isekai that doesn't make the mc op strong from birth and have every woman he meets fall for him. I enjoyed the read and look forward to future updates.

Users who are viewing this thread