Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru ~Jakushou Ryouchi o Uketsuida node, Yuushuu na Jinzai o Fuyashiteitara, Saikyou Ryouchi ni Natteta~

@Arin-san i just have to ask and im an not judging or attacking you. Just curious. why did u read this manga if you judged the book and thought it wasnt appealing to you? And why did u read all 18 chapters if you hated it all?

And if you didnt even read this manga why are u here complaining at this manga that hasnt done anything to u.

Come on admit it. U like shitty mangas like we all do. You are part of the "we hate isekai" troupe u just dont know it yet

he's just like "I never asked for this so don't give it to me, please. Not a freakin smart as hell fiancée"

i wonder when will he stop being round, like all kids have round heads and that's like every siblin is a clone of his.

@AdminScope
ambitious people that are smart are dangerous, and that is the case in real life aswell.
its not a shocking idea to be wary of people with high Verbal IQ and a propensity for politics and corporate ladder structures.
As studies have shown those people are often sociopaths that sometimes are borderline close to psychopats in their tendencies and "hunger for power".
The more you climb in the corporate ladder aswell the more you get to meet these types of people, most are very good att hiding their true nature and will trample on you as long as they get the credit for your work.
If you have the unlucky luck of working in a mid-high tier position that deals with top tier management, you will understand what i mean, and if you have the worst case scenario luck by choice of beeing politically involved( not activism ) then you will have the serious malaise of having to deal with them first hand.
You need a special kind of persona and aproach when dealing with these kinds of people, especially when you are always walking on needles with them unknowingly. Having seen people get fired for nothing, or their work credit beeing atributed to their middlemanager that is aiming for a lead position, you wouldnt believe things that people do to get ahead.

Tldr , the authors portrayal of a person with the ability to discern the abilities of people infront of them was basically spot on. Altho i doubt they will ever delve deep into this since the series is extreemly meh overall tho.

Amazing scanlators. If you do end up dropping this series i recommend just looking at their endcards, they're hilarious.

Once you've read the first chapter, just be aware that this is a story that does the same thing every time with more or less the same result.

I'll spoiler the rest, as per MD policy:
Our protagonist the Super Toddler has a special skill. No, it's not "Appraisal" or whatever skill the author considers useless but is secretly overpowered (shocking! who could have known?!). This particular Boss Baby cannot stop solving other peoples' entire lives for them. It's like a weird mix of wish-fulfillment and iyashikei. On the one hand, everyone's cool, and they have... some personality. Not a lot, but enough that you know who's who and (more importantly in the eyes of the story) how big their numbers are. On the other hand, this is a series where the protagonist is clearly a functioning adult at all points in their isekai life, but they don't see any potential problems with evaluating people based purely on their stats screen. The Stat Screen Meritocracy is absolute, and our friend Bobble Boy solves racism in the first chapter, classism in the next, a family coping with a tragic loss the one after that, and in general everything is just solved by Ars (age 3), ez pz. There's absolutely no tension for the first 18 chapters (the point to which I've read to so far). Regardless, as We Hate Isekai has already memed, I'm going to keep reading this because I have fucking awful taste, and there's something compelling about the characters, especially after they start working for Ars. It's almost like the series is better the less Ars is in it, which is a bit strange since he's not a bad guy, he just can't hold himself back from making everyone around him happy, despite their situations. For example, Charlotte (S-rank magic) absolutely dunks on him when they first meet, calling out his entire lifestyle as a petit (heh) bourgeois who in the end is attempting to purchase her much like the slave traders she despises.

Then she gets captured and Ars shows up just in time to save her. Ritsu beats up the slavers and Charlotte's totally cool now. Ez pz.

Then there's Rosel. Rosel has a severe lack of self-esteem related to his family and his dead mother (who he blames himself for killing during childbirth).

Ars gets Rosel to read a bunch of books. Rosel's really good at book reading. Also, is it really that weird to teach yourself how to read? Maybe that's a Japanese thing that doesn't translate very well to a phonetic language. Anyway, Rosel's newfound Book Learnin' (he is, of course an S class Elite Miko Reader) he uses to just own the shit out of his dad's entire lifestyle, because it's not an isekai if you're not showing those dirty fantasyworlders the power of the Toddler Technocracy. Rosel's Trap House (he builds an enclosure with a trap door, then paints the door yellow because fantasy hogs hate yellow) is perfect in every way (it's even humane, somehow, thanks to herbs? i don't really know how forest management and sustainable hunting practices arise in a preindustrial world with plentiful animal life, but the author felt it was very necessary). Unfortunately for Ars Rosel, his dad is not happy with the trap Rosel innovated out of The Land of Books. This is an exciting development after 14 chapters of Problem Solved, but of course Ars ends up solving the problem even harder after that, and this six year old is now responsible for a family overcoming their grief for the loss of a loved one. By getting them to stand on the roof at night and talk about how cool Rosel is. Thankfully there's another 3 year timeskip after that and things start getting promising again, although that's also where the current translation is at so we'll have to see.

This is a weird one to call. You'll know if you like it or not a few chapters in. You might even dislike it, but still read it because hell, for all the tropes this manga wallows in the bar for isekai has never been particularly high, and this work is at least making an attempt to have characters that aren't sex objects (yet) or convenient plot objects (yet) as well as a wider world where our protagonist will have to grow (
he will, effortlessly
) into and make his mark on.

It's comfy, in that saturday morning cartoon way, where you know it'll work out. This series is probably not immune to its manchild readership (sup lol) needing affirmations of the hero's power and success and ability, but my expectation is that it'll be done in an okay, at the most maybe mildly disappointing way.

@kappamikeyfan69 this guy gets it.

If you want to know if this manga is worth it, read his comment. Cant be any more accurate description of this manga tho u might have to avoid the spoilers.

Seeing people status, capabilities and abilities can be this Useful,,
Even tho it's standard feature on Video Game

Oh wait, what about Save and Load feature??
That can be one hell of OP power

Pun

aight well my life is complete. Mage girl became onee-san.

quick question, where does he see the brainy kids intelligence? the only S rank is speech, which ars has too, so that isnt it. his strategy can go 10 or so higher than ars, is currently 10 or so below, and given that he isalready impressing ars, it doesnt seem like 10 in either way makes TOO big a difference

Contributor
Honestly Inoue Natsumi is really a shit choice for the artist of this series, her characters look like fucking:
06_1253x.jpg

Squirtles...

I've been lurking through the comments to find some sort of spoilers. Does someone know what will happen later on? Im fine with spoilers. Thankyou.

He is 3 years old.

He should be sucking on titties, but he is discussing war strategies at 3 years old.

I get that it's isekai, but he's 3. I can suspend my logic only so far, but he's 3.

At 3 you are dumber than adult dogs, cats, pigs and most corvids (crows etc). At 3 you are like a pet animal.

Users who are viewing this thread