Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 12 Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
IMO, Silk is by far the best harem member, She's smart, understanding, supportive and trusts Cain in whatever he does.

GWBfi5pbUAAsnlk

Compare that to Teles who is a bit overbearing and constantly tells Cain to not keep secrets from her(despite having legit reasons).
also thanks to Silk they got him for the engagement, I would say the diff would be Teles being a lot more naive thanks to the king, while Silk learned the ropes from her dad.
People this dumb cannot be suffered to live. :aquadrink:
I get thinking a S rank can be defeated, just throw a lot of A ranks, just use numbers, but when said S rank can defeat a friggin Dragon you should wonder what is gonna do to your people after kicking the assasin' ass.

It's too bad that dumbass Marquis Corgino isn't set on changing his ways since
he will soon pay for this mistake dearly which will eventually lead to his end and his son will suffer the consequences as well
finally, dude has been stretching his stay for too long.

Dex-chan lover
IMO, Silk is by far the best harem member, She's smart, understanding, supportive and trusts Cain in whatever he does.

GWBfi5pbUAAsnlk

Compare that to Teles who is a bit overbearing and constantly tells Cain to not keep secrets from her(despite having legit reasons).
Silk is Best Girl and the others are so far behind she couldn't even see them if she looked back
If she wanted, she would be the only wife without having to ask twice

Group Leader
These people are quite dumb.. They know he is S-rank, so even if he is the absolute lowest of S-ranks, unless they're sending a squad of absolute highest A ranks, etc... You'd think they'd investigate him a bit more after constantly having him prove them wrong if they really wanted to go this route, but nope.

I’m guessing this world s version of super soldiers jacked up on magic steroids that’ll push them beyond human limits. Still not enough to take on Cain but he’s literally never shown/needed to show actually potential around these people. Theyve seen him at 1% and assumed it was 100%. He’s certainly beyond any other S rank.

Dex-chan lover
Am I mistaken, or was it mentioned in the series that the reason why some people are so stupid is because of the low influence of the sealed Chaos God (or whatever it's called).

Think it was mentioned that when the Gods erased the memories of the Chaos God from the mind of the people of that World, some side-effect also occured, as the Chaos God was meant to be someone who boosted development and innovation (which is why the world was in regression for so long with no entertainment either, until MC started introducing stuff).

Dex-chan lover
They literally know he's an S rank who can fight with a dragon and win single handedly... Yet they really think a bunch of lowly assassins can do anything. Ridiculous. Sure, if you manage to get someone by surprise you could kill them... But they'd know it was impossible simply by sending one sacrificial "expert" assassin. Only for them to be detected and be eliminated right away

Supporter
Between the two of these nimrods I've lost how much "down" we're at. Well past doubled down, but I'm not sure how far.

thank you for another quality translation. damn that dude had to pay a total of 80 platinum coins which is 80 billion yen or about 556 million usd. I wonder if the kid will really be made into a slave for 5 years.

Dex-chan lover
These people are quite dumb.. They know he is S-rank, so even if he is the absolute lowest of S-ranks, unless they're sending a squad of absolute highest A ranks, etc... You'd think they'd investigate him a bit more after constantly having him prove them wrong if they really wanted to go this route, but nope.
Did that asshole not listen in the court? Cain is an S-rank adventure, what the fuck is anyone amount of people going to do to him.
What part of “can kill dragons” do these dingus not understand 😑
It's plainly obvious to us, but we've had the advantage of reading a hundred and one similar stories, and watched him accumulate his power and slay dragons. The unfortunate idiots however only have rumors and the official Guild record to corroborate the MC's claims.

I would argue not even the other scheming noble in his basement vault has seen Cain's truely exert himself. Sure he took down a room full of mooks without much effort, but flukes happen, and he could have had any number of hidden supporters.

So yeah, you can't fix stupid, but you can bring their misery to an end...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
he is also blessed by the very gods themselves to the highest they can and has the demon king as a summoned beast, i doubt unless it was a squad of S rank adventurers then maybe, they might have a footing but i highly doubt it, he is being prepared to take down an evil god, these puny mortals have nothing on him.
Very few people actually know about his status as God's Messenger and don't think any know he still has his memories from his past life. So this would mean little to the nobles unless he opened up his status for all to see.

Users who are viewing this thread