Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
Oh, so it was a Town and not just a "street" that he will govern upon, as was in the other translation?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. This is great work; will you be doing more of the series?

Dex-chan lover
@Pam101Nyx Isn't this still The NoNames, not "No Names Scans"? Same guys who have been doing it all this time so far? Or is it a split-off?

Group Leader
@Amariithynar uhhh acutally if you compare both you will see slight difference lol, but since some people are confused im planning to change it hahahah

So is that “everything in existence” like a copy of tensura’s “all of creation” or sth else?

Fed-Kun's army
The NoNames dropped this.
Then, No Name Scans picked it up.

I almost feel like I was tricked, lmao.

Group Leader
@Thifa yeah, it might feel that way because I combined 2 pages together.
Page 21 was separated before, you will notice that from its size ^^
It's like combining 2 pieces in a puzzle to make it complete~

Thank you for the translation. So is it confirmed that he will manage a town instead of a street? The other scanlation says street but it was a bit confusing.

Group Leader
@Invo yeah, it's town ^^
街を --> machio --> town
通り --> Tōri -->street
However, the other scans weren't wrong as well, since Japan has alternate ways of saying town and street that might clash in Kanji lol.
A street means a public road in a city or town, typically with houses and buildings on one or both sides. So it also associates with town/city, but town is the one that fits the context more. haha I hope this cleared everyone's perplexity lol.

Users who are viewing this thread