Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Sigh, I dunno this is just plain stupid at this point, this dude is so comically evil if the royals weren't absolutely useless due to the author saying so due to "plot" reasons he would've been executed at worst or dropped to lowest possible nobility rank and banished to the border or some shit.
Now he's here just to be "that evil dude which pesters mc" due to plot reasons and getting away with so much it's just beyond dumb and frustrating to the readers. Should've been switched out to another antagonist like 30ch ago imo.
And here we go, the usual harem protag bs, "I thought I was going to get scolded by them" for what, meeting a girl and giving her a gift 5 or more years ago and giving so little shit about it you even forgot about it all together? Like...sigh. this is literally in just bc the author wanted a harem but wrote the most generic, uninteresting characters for the harem and is having a hard time squeezing any screen time for them with how irrelevant they are, just, sigh. Bad writing.
At the end of the day, it's just sad, as it had potential but it turned into the usual middle schoolers self insert with all the bells and whistles for it to be generic af.

Fed-Kun's army
The implication here is that taxes aren't based off population, so the tax rate for the citizens is lower when they migrate than staying in a declining territory??? That's retarded.
The territory should end up paying less taxes due to people moving away in droves, not the same amount but expected to pay the same; it isn't even an issue of the lord being an evil dick bad at his job, that's an issue of the greater kingdom as a whole, and specifically represents the King badly.

Dex-chan lover
v708fy.jpg

don't ask the sauce, it came from Indonesian FB group...
Specificly from Blue Archive IDN community..
It's a fan manga, with a idn fan-tl...
No one knows how deep i need to dive to find this post again if it still exist...

Fed-Kun's army
The tax rate set out by the King and his ministry, should be set so it's like ~15% of the income for each individual in the territory. A large decline in population should result in a similarly proportionally decrease in tax expected to be collected by the government. If 20% of the city leaves to Drintor, taking 30% of the wealth in the city with them, then the tax expected to be paid by the territory should be 20%, if not, 30% less.
My point being that tax shouldn't be the issue for the territory, plenty of other factors would be instead.

Dex-chan lover
The implication here is that taxes aren't based off population, so the tax rate for the citizens is lower when they migrate than staying in a declining territory??? That's retarded.
The territory should end up paying less taxes due to people moving away in droves, not the same amount but expected to pay the same; it isn't even an issue of the lord being an evil dick bad at his job, that's an issue of the greater kingdom as a whole, and specifically represents the King badly.
I think it's more about the running cost of the city, but then there's the question on how drintor can have such a low tax rate when they have to manage so many immigrants

Dex-chan lover
Just kill the fat fuck already holy shit

Edit: how impotent is MC and stupid are the lot of them to eat at the same table with someone who has multiple times conspired against them and even tried to take their life? they know for a fact he was involved with child trafficking which resulted in innocent children dying, yet they thought nothing of sharing the same table with and exchanging pleasantries with him. hello??

Last edited:
While I don't sympathize with Courgette I do feel bad for the feudal lords of all the isekai literature where MC builds a city, like even if you have the best intentions there's no competing with someone OP and, understandably, people will always migrate to the best spot if possible, the logic conclusion is a desolated kingdom with a random town full to the brim and consequential peaceful overthrowing of the ruler. . .

Dex-chan lover
The man became way too obsessed with him at this point. Should have taken his lost for now and come back later.

Then again, he did ask for this so prepare to get wiped off the map.

There are ways that they could calculate taxes that result in this type of situation, like if the amount owed is calculated at a set date for the year. If they calculated the annual taxes based on the population on a set date, the local lord would still be on the hook for that amount even if they suffered a catastrophic decline in population. The tax burden would only drop the following year in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread