Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 59

MD@Home
I thought the boy would back off, but now I'm not so sure. It can't be a ploy of the retarded noble, he knows how strong he is.

Dex-chan lover
See kids, there’s just one contextual difference between “from a count’s house” and “ being the count that owns his own count’s house and therefore technically from a count’s house”: one can be rubbed off with an apology, the other will start a war over an assault over an actual noble if the criminals involved aren’t punished severe enough.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, while the mc is famous in esfort, he's probably not as famous outside of it and he definitely isn't known as the person of mass destruction that he is.
For what it's worth this is not corrino's or whatever his name is's setup if i remember right, his is somehow even more idiotic as it involves putting the girls in danger too.
after checking what happened in the WN, i really wish that country got punished more for what they have done to the princess and imperial demon princess

i kinda understand the king's anger for all of the stupidity they have done lmao

Dex-chan lover
I read the WN already, and what can I say is this is one bigger mess than we thought. The said adventurers were hired by the kid (Ralph Vandega) to humiliate Cain. Jealousy is one such poison. And later, yes, our 'favorite', Count Corgino will be involved again in this arc

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Author is going to keep the same "random fuck pick a fight with MC, get beaten, cry.." all the time?
The premise of the story was good, a dude that become an envoy of the god with a harem. But the execution is bad, the harem is pointless. None of the girls have any impact of the story beside being useless damselle in distress. Their character are flat and are not fleshed out at all adn there is no romance.
The MC is brain dead most of the time but become a genius when the plot need it. He could literaly kill all the people who want to hurt him or those close to him without any issue or anyone finding out, but he chose not to for no reason, even if it mean risking the life of his fiancée.
Worst of all is that all the vilain are poorly writen and serve no purpose other than letting MC show how he is more powerfull than everyone else...
It's literally only a power fantasy story, i wish it was deeper than it is...

Dex-chan lover
I thought the boy would back off, but now I'm not so sure. It can't be a ploy of the retarded noble, he knows how strong he is.
He did not. He's the one who hired those adventurers to humiliate Cain. Later, the boy's father got involved in fixing the mess he did.

Dex-chan lover
So far, Cain got engaged to:

1. A royal princess
2. An imperial princess
3. A noble's daughter
4. An elf (which is also from nobility)
5. A saintess

So who's next to be engaged to Cain?
Judging by the pattern, have at least 1 in every polity and or every race.

Dex-chan lover
So far, Cain got engaged to:

1. A royal princess
2. An imperial princess
3. A noble's daughter
4. An elf (which is also from nobility)
5. A saintess

So who's next to be engaged to Cain?

Cain isn't engaged to Lilutana, she wants to be but due to future plot reasons she still can't...yet. Which are part of some major WN spoilers.

Some major WN spoilers:
Cain's official fiancees are Telestia(princess), Silk(duke's daughter) and Tifana(technically elf princess/duke's daughter as well). Meanwhile Hinata's engagement to him is still being worked on between the two countries due to Hinata being a Saintess, her country doesn't want to give her up yet, and Cain being a noble his country wants to keep badly. Though it's heavily hinted that it will probably be official at some point due to the whole oracle thing Hinata pulled.

Cain's next official fiancee is actually an imperial demon princess by the name of Lisabeth van Benestos who he saved during this arc. The demon "world" or their country the Benestos Demon Empire is a bit more complicated here. She's the daughter of the Demon Emperor, while Seto is one of 4 Demon Kings that were assigned due to their strength. Their country is pretty much a big threat even without relying on the Demon Kings because demons are actually very strong in magic and even a single demon can cause quite a lot of damage on their own. The only reason why Lisabeth was in trouble in this arc was because her older brother has taken the role of ruling as Demon Emperor due to their father being bedridden, and due to her brother’s attempt at trying to marry her off to one of the Demon Kings, she ran away from her country which led to her being captured. They used a magic suppression choker on her to prevent her from using strong magic. She was caught due to a mistake on her part, her disguise magic stopped working when she fell asleep drunk, and was later used as an attraction via a fight to death against another S rank adventurer where her magic was suppressed, this is when Cain in disguise saved her and teleported her to his place in Drintor for safety and rest, Darmeshia knew who she was and basically sorta suffered not being able to say anything until the next arc.

Cain's engagement to Lisabeth is officially recognized as part of a peace treaty/alliance treaty after Cain helped prevent a war between the demon country against all human countries. It almost happened due to Lisabeth's being captured and almost killed for an attraction was found out earlier by the demon country which enraged the country at the news and incited most of them to want to go to war until Cain intervened at Lisabeth’s request.

Now the reason why Lilutana can't be one yet is actually due to her country, the Baisas Empire doing some plots behind the scenes. In the current arc of the WN, the Baisas Empire assassinated the pope to steal some special items, those special items are used for summoning heroes. They summon 4 people, one who is a Hero, one who is a Sage, third I am unsure and the fourth is a normal person. They use the Hero, the Sage and the third summoned to send them against the Beast Kingdom, which Cain gets involved in as a healer due to the fact he is STILL underage at this point.

This is where the WN has slowed down. This is just my theory crafting at this point, Cain may gain several more fiancees after this arc is finished. We're looking at possibly one Beast Kindom princess due possibly having fallen in love with Cain's overwhelming strength just similar to how demons view strength as right, Lilutana for the Baisas Empire as part of some peace treaty or something like that, and this last one is only based on one WN chapter from very early at the beginning but it could possibly be one of his old friends from his past life where she's the Sage and her little sister is the normal one, who he saved before dying from being stabbed. In that early WN chapter, it's like heavily hinted that she had feelings for Cain's past life and she may end up confessing to Cain once she finds out who he is.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The WN has much more detail and informational world building that really didn't mesh well with their adaptive counterparts.
of which I would imagine that a 'spin-off' series would be done that handles the behind-scenes story that is going on in the same time-period here, maybe in the point of view of other characters. or just include story arc's or chapters just dedicated to explaining the other world building that was going on.
long story short- there's a decently good political/worldevent story that is missing (or better given after more of the main story?) that compliments the current chapter storyline quiet well.
--I read here mostly to see the differences and how it's adapted to here from the novel. still good both ways.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, misunderstanding made. "Oh! He's from a Count family."...he IS the Count, but likely be taken for the son of one...again. Just like those thugs have no idea they're not only messing with a title holding noble, and a rank-S Adventurer.

Probably going to cause a ruckus which will be resolved in short order, by flashing his guild card, and throwing his rank and a few names around...and maybe those thugs, down the street at high speed.

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, misunderstanding made. "Oh! He's from a Count family."...he IS the Count, but likely be taken for the son of one...again. Just like those thugs have no idea they're not only messing with a title holding noble, and a rank-S Adventurer.

Probably going to cause a ruckus which will be resolved in short order, by flashing his guild card, and throwing his rank and a few names around...and maybe those thugs, down the street at high speed.

Close.

He has an item that head of noble families have to identify him as one. Basically once it’s found out he’s a head of a noble family. Despite Ralph’s idiot father trying to settle things at his terms, he gets immediately denied that and they handle things as fast as possible to prevent war. All of it is pretty much in Cain’s favor. Since attacking a head of a noble family from another country is basically equal to declaring war.

Users who are viewing this thread