Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Y'know...there could be someone who can be sensible to a child getting slapped. But the way you put that warning was kinda too much: bold, full caps, black with white outlines to make it stand out more, CHILD ABUSE. Jesus, for a moment I thought this title was doing a full 180 and go full gore. I thought we would see a child tortured or worse.
He got slapped. And didn't even bleed from his nose.

Anyway, am I the only one who's tired of this crap and wants corgino gone asap?

Fed-Kun's army
Have to agree with the other posters, this was absolutely not child abuse, heck the child himself seemed hardly affected by the situation. This was tame AF in relation to actual child abuse.

Also, did everyone miss the fact that Cain slowly drove the noble to panic and despair before letting him off? To a prideful noble that's a pretty harsh lesson already. Not to mention the fact that the noble himself hasn't actually done anything wrong besides being a bit conniving in trying to dodge the issue. This was entirely the fault of his very young child, would you really condemn the entire family to death or destitution for the independent ignorant action of a child?

Dex-chan lover
lol
thanks for translate
and uh thanks for warning for other reader
to me that ain child abuse, more like THAT HOW parent should punish child for being reckless

Dex-chan lover
People really taking the warning a wrong way. A warning is just a warning. Even if you are fine with the floor being jusy a little slippery, others might be not, the warning isn't for you personally, but for people who might need it. Even if this isn't an abuse for you, there might be someone out there who gets disturbed by hitting own kid. If it isn't for you, then just move on.

Group Leader
ppl focusing on the child abuse warning while im sitting here like wao this dude is getting away with an apology so he can continue trying more evil things for petty revenge (while shifting all blame to his shitty parented kid)...
edit: prob so we can get the parent arrested/whatever and later have the kid come back in a future arc like hey cain remember me zzz

Dex-chan lover
Y'know...there could be someone who can be sensible to a child getting slapped. But the way you put that warning was kinda too much: bold, full caps, black with white outlines to make it stand out more, CHILD ABUSE. Jesus, for a moment I thought this title was doing a full 180 and go full gore. I thought we would see a child tortured or worse.
He got slapped. And didn't even bleed from his nose.

Anyway, am I the only one who's tired of this crap and wants corgino gone asap?
Not gonna say warnings shouldn't be a thing. but I mean in this manga...where the MC goes and fights monsters and bandits I feel like if someone was sensitive to that they wouldn't be 60 chapters in...or even read an isekai with a child MC.
Again, not saying warnings shouldn't be there. cause I know there are some highly sensitive people, but in this case it seems kinda like putting on a fantasy story "Hey this contains magic, if you're a religious person who doesn't like that don't read" on like chapter 50 or something after its' happened a bunch already.

ppl focusing on the child abuse warning while im sitting here like wao this dude is getting away with an apology so he can continue trying more evil things for petty revenge (while shifting all blame to his shitty parented kid)...
edit: prob so we can get the parent arrested/whatever and later have the kid come back in a future arc like hey cain remember me zzz

That's just Japanese isekai protagonist. It is a very Japanese thing that "MC's shouldn't kill people or punish them because that's not what a hero would do." (Not everyone thinks that of course) trust me people hate it. The people not complaining about it are just used to it at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this seems like a good chapter to just close this one out. Pretend it never happened. I mean, it was never great, but god damn this chapter was terrible.

Dex-chan lover
People really taking the warning a wrong way. A warning is just a warning. Even if you are fine with the floor being jusy a little slippery, others might be not, the warning isn't for you personally, but for people who might need it. Even if this isn't an abuse for you, there might be someone out there who gets disturbed by hitting own kid. If it isn't for you, then just move on.
Some people just don't understand what PTSD can do to a person, or how specific a trigger it might take to set it off. And for everyone saying "My parents smacked me and I turned out alright, so it's fine if it happens to other people." you did not, in fact, turn out alright.

Aggregator gang
would you really condemn the entire family to death or destitution for the independent ignorant action of a child?

Yes. Especially for imprinted behavior. Rotten trees create rotten crotch fruit.

I'm at a weird point in my life where I'd prefer if the Cain just kill all his enemies, even though the reason I like him was because of his kindness.

Because you have a well known noble acting like the kingdom is his own personal version of Game of Thrones and not getting slapped down by a higher authority. So the only options are to deal with increasingly escalating deadly situations or take matters into your own hands.

Users who are viewing this thread