Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Ch. 80.2

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2018
Messages
2,233
but if the series got DMCA-ed or the translator uploading here disappears, you just have to suck it up and follow another site.
Well, yes. Except for the fact many just typically forget a series exist because there's no announcement anywhere on mangadex when a series gets nuked. So for all we know, that series just lost its translator. Then out of the blue we see a new chapter, but it is further ahead than what is available here. Like this one. 10 months ago since last update. I never even noticed. Then chapter 80.2.
I did went to read the chapters elsewhere, but it is mildly annoying regardless. This is all on Mangadex, though. They could allow "place holder" chapters that basically tell readers to go to the scanlator's website. But nope. Nothing.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Feb 7, 2018
Messages
543
Well, yes. Except for the fact many just typically forget a series exist because there's no announcement anywhere on mangadex when a series gets nuked. So for all we know, that series just lost its translator. Then out of the blue we see a new chapter, but it is further ahead than what is available here. Like this one. 10 months ago since last update. I never even noticed. Then chapter 80.2.
I did went to read the chapters elsewhere, but it is mildly annoying regardless. This is all on Mangadex, though. They could allow "place holder" chapters that basically tell readers to go to the scanlator's website. But nope. Nothing.

I have my frustrations as well, but I'd rather that MD continue existing even in its degraded state.
If i feel like picking a series up again, I'll probably go look for the other sites like fox, fire, etc to catch up.

As I said in a prev post, it's just the facts of life when you sail the seven seas. :aquadrink:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 7, 2026
Messages
401
I put this manga on hold. I'm in no hurry. It's been 10 months since the last update. I'll have to go back several chapters just to pick up the story again. Someone will fill in the gap sometime. No sense reading it until then.
Same, i didn’t even bother reading the chapter in advance
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
253
I'm here just for the 🍿 and maybe a drink, carry on :p

Thanks for the TL. Funny thing is that the spanish TL is up to the same chapter, so I felt a deja-vu for a moment xD
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 17, 2018
Messages
1,770
To MD readers, you really ought to have one or two alternative sites besides MD (not 10,000 sites, as someone mentioned above), because MD is no longer the primary choice for some scanlation groups when uploading their works. MD is now slower to update than aggregator sites.
then I'd rather just not read them. no site had a better reader, they are all missing some feature that is a non negotiable.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top