Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Remember the girl he saved before reincarnation? that girl will be one of the summoned heroes from another country and planning to use the heroes in war

Supporter
At 3 he looks like he's already 5, at 5 he looks like he's 10. Why can't mangakas make their characters at least look their age?

He says he was reincarnated, but he just took over the body of a dead child.

I hate Isekai that do that and just gloss over the fact, but this MC in particular is so happy he took over a child's life and is squeezing into a family of strangers that it seems psychopathic.

But it's just par the course for Isekai trash. followed
I never liked how transmigration isekais are written. Even if I don't see it as "death", I think about it in the concept that that's not the original person anymore. It's hard to explain but basically, that's not Cain, it's just the body of Cain with somebody elses soul. Every experience Cain had is seemingly gone and now "Cain" has a totally different personality, likes, and goals. Like what happened to who uses to be Cain? This is why I really like Mushoku Tensei because it's an actual restart from zero.

Dex-chan lover
On reread, I forgot how nonsensical his death was. That stab would hurt and all that but not deadly at least immediately. No wonder they pulled the "You died for some reason unknown so we pulled you here" card.

Users who are viewing this thread