Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Contributor
Silly, history tells us, the easiest way to get a world's technology to develop is to start a few world wars.

Dex-chan lover
Even after looking at his status, obviously his older sister's title is still the most dangerous one. Also, Knife-kun is at it again. He doesn't get as much use as Truck-kun, but he sure loves making random people murder chosen ones.

Double-page supporter
I wish there is an isekai about a main character who is so useless he was sold as slave. His new master is a good man so he start struggling with his new life as a slave. His adventure would be great though.

So this guy got stabbed an inch and a half at most into his gut and died instantly.

People survive that shit all the time. They survive much worse than that, regularly. There's nothing in your gut that if stabbed would kill you instantly, especially not from a shallow stab. Hell, getting impaled all the way through on something won't kill you instantly.

This guy was hella weak, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@jaften: Dude wasn't even supposed to die lmao
I'm still laughing about the Lvl 10 even though the max is 5.

Hopefully this is a good isekai as there's a bit too many already OP MC's on Chapter 1

........ u know, this is possibly the dumbest way to die for a transported individual.... that slasher or stabber hold the clever upside down so if he slash downward he won't be able to hurt anyone...... and he ugh.... i want to complain about the mc's death but u know what..... nit worth it.... i'll give this manga 5 chapters before abandoning or continuing it......

"I've always wished that something like this would happen to me!"
You mean get killed so you can be reincarnated into a world of swords and sorcery as part of a noble family (but not the royal family because we still gotta be humble. But don't worry, we'll probably make the princess fall for us or something anyway) and have the blessings of all the gods and be the new Jesus of this world?
Me too author, me too.

"I always wanted this to happen!"
Cause fuck your childhood friend and family who will most likely have PTSD am I right?

I wonder if the novel went more in depth.

Dex-chan lover
This feels way too rushed for a first chapter...
Should have been at least 2 or 3...

Aggregator gang
Is the santoku kitchen knife the ONLY knife allowed in Japan or what? Its a fundamentally unsuitable knife for stabbing, yet every time a dude gets stabbed in one of these things its by some deranged nut with a santoku.

really before that time I reincarnated as a slime now its a mixed scene in pharmacy in the another world, Lmao~

Users who are viewing this thread