Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato :
Then I don't see why you had to reply to me like that, which would imply the opposite.

In my initial example, I already mention the user might die from the attack.

So by replying like this
"But the thing is that the corrosion attack that Kumo uses isn't actually meant to effective. It's use is to destroy the scythes of the spider "

You're implying that the attack isn't meant to be lethal and only cripple the spider (instead of Kumo getting away with ONLY losing her sickles due to having corrosion resistance)

And yes, Kumo is the only one of that species, ever, to not immediately kill itself, and thus able to evolve into the species with Immortality trait after that one.

Supporter
@Leo80221 "You weren't supposed to die in that incident." Meaning everything is preordained, and thus choices are an illusion and there is no free will as a consequence.

Dex-chan lover
@Kisato
a little late but I still want to add a little to WhimsiCat point.
the corrosion attack is an attribute attack skill. The pro/con of attribute attack skills is that, by coating themselves or their weapon with the attribute, they're partially affected by it too. This actually makes them good for training the resistance skills, as Oni-kun pointed out when he read the part of Kumo's skill manual that said to attack yourself. So it isn't even anything that has to do specifically with corrosion. Any strong or high-level attribute attack you use, you need a strong corresponding resistance skill to not kill yourself.

Double-page supporter
So let me get this right:

MC died as a child on Earth.
As such he has no knowledge about technology, cultural development, hygiene matters, development techniques for production or farming... or any other knowledge for anything important.
BUT he shall develop the world just because he comes from a further advanced world.

Yes, that does make sense, right?
-.-
:roll_eyes:

Aggregator gang
I like how he woke up in another body and just immediately assumed he was reincarnated and didn't even stop to think about his sisters. Like he wasn't even worried if they got stabbed after he did or something else. This manga is moving so fast

Lets give someone a divine mission and divine power to civilize an uncivilized world! I'm sure no one will suffer as he enacts great and sudden change.

This pacing is so fast that the plot holes are tearing open everywhere. The dialogue is terrible, the characters are terrible, the story is terrible, and the message is terrible. The only good things about this is that it is drawn reasonably well and translated reasonably well.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what was going on to foster that deranged stranger stabbing but it leaves me,... unsettled. The knife rounded down at the tip and he stabbed the MC with the blade upside down. Wouldn't even a lay person know to use it as a slashing weapon with the blade down? It's like watching someone try to use chopsticks, with each stink in one hand, and trying to stab stuff with the back end.

Dex-chan lover
Usual way for isekai ppl to die is via Truck-kun (or related), second most common is getting stabbed. Still haven't seen anyone get electrocuted, burned, or asphyxiated.

So all his hard work learning and practicing magic became worthless thanks to the gods who just maxed all his stats anyways.

So, he is Shazam!

How did he get back home? He was in the church, right?

Dex-chan lover
The Gods here are kind of on a time table that they need a person from a different world to get things into action. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread