Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Now this takes the whole OP MC trope to the next level, the entire plot so far has been that the MC is OP. lol

Dex-chan lover
Yes, yes, your less human because A. you came from a different planet, B. You had a lovely chat with management, and C. Your desire is every nerd's fantasy.

This guy will become as strong as that MC who accidentally killed the dragon god while testing out light magic.

@kurohanani I do not reveal the name of the manga, nor do I remember it for that matter.
This way the ones whove read it recognize it and the ones who have not do not so there is no actual spoiler or sauce spilled. If thats what you mean.

Fed-Kun's army
That mana bar is actually ludicrous now, it was stupidly high at 40k

Aggregator gang
@Tomba But then it makes me think... If the source is unnoticed and only a few people know it, doesn't it feel like you're talking to the wind?

@StarGasm Oh there is value to the initiated few.. But your comment makes me think. If It is addressed only to me and now even a few people, then doesn't it feel like you are talking to the wind?

Aggregator gang
@Tomba I see... So that's how it is sigh ... But, while there is some value in your comment, it makes me think... That it was actually quite philosophical to the point I got slightly ticked off on a unpleasant feeling but after rereading it a few times I've come to understand that it really just feels like this is a message between flower seeds being carried by the wind... As if you checkmated me into being dragged down to a certain minority of wind-talkers~ indeed... It feels like I'm talking to the wind

Where the fuck is that Brain Power+ at? Or it was negative originally so now its zero?

Double-page supporter
Judging by how he died he was even more retarded in Japan, so maybe he really did get a brain power buff

Dex-chan lover
That is the cutest horned rabbit Iveever seen, why does everyone else make them unicorns?

Dex-chan lover
@trenslime Horned rabbits are typically depicted as being incredibly fast, so the unicorn approach makes them act like a giant arrow with the weight of a (small) bowling ball and it makes them more of a ready threat that would need to be exterminated. These guys are probably somewhat like deer or bulls: fairly docile and will really only use their horns to fight one another, but will fuck you up if you mess with them.

Banned
Games: XP bonus = 1.25x
Isekai Manga: XP bonus = 100x

Madness.
Even in Dragon's Dogma, which is needlessly generous with experience, the absolute maximum I can reach via stacking XP bonuses together is 16x. At 10,000x XP bonus, you'd level up every time you brushed your teeth just from killing the bacteria in your mouth.

@CountryMage : The saddest Horned Rabbit design is the real life one...
@mahtan / @trenslime / @Vincentius : This may also be relevant to your interests...
Behold... the Shope Papilloma Virus:
maxresdefault.jpg

graphic bunny suffering inside

Yes, horned rabbits are a real thing. No, they're not cute little monsters. They're just rabbits infected with a horrible disease that makes keratinous growths form from their heads... which can blind or choke them to death.

Dex-chan lover
@SotiCoto
Drawing of rabbits are cute, real life rabbits (or anything for that matter) are horrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread