Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Double-page supporter
One thing he should create to communicate with them is a smartphone-like pocket mirror, so he could call his friends from anywhere in the world. For emergency reasons or whatever. That'd be the first thing I'd do before separating from my friends or family members. Then a protection amulet, & the bags. If I have a prophet-like status I'd want my closest & beloved to be as protected & blessed as I am.

Dex-chan lover
WARNING TO ALL THE RETARDS WHO GO TO THE COMMENTS FIRST
THIS CHAPTER FEATURES KISSING A MINOR'S CHEEKS
IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANYTHING REMOTELTY LEWD, OR HAVE NOT GOTTEN USED TO LOLIS AND SHOTAS YET,
THEN STAY AWAY

thank you for coming to my TED talk

@Shavier he probably isn't world's strongest because he has no experience. It is like if you had a stupid op character in a video game and still lost because someone cheesed the fuck out of you because you don't know how to counter it.

Dex-chan lover
If he's already the nation's strongest and soon world's strongest, then who's going to be the enemy here? Could there ever be a threat? There will be no tension at all, notice how other op isekai MC's that are loved (for example Rimuru and Ainz) are op but there are still someone stronger than the mc, in Ainz case, he wasn't even the strongest in his own guild (before he got isekai'd) he's not even the strongest in the new world, hell some of his subordinates are stronger than him. In Rimuru's case, sure he will be the strongest but that was at the very end of the series, but at the beginning it was stated that there are demon lords, true dragons (like veldora), and other worlder like him that are heroes who are much more powerful than Rimuru meaning that there are threats.

Aggregator gang
I like this god, he’s giving this much power in order to be this worlds Christ, but because it’s also fun to see what he does with those powers. For once, a good reason why the main character is op! I still wonder if this guy will fix our world.

Google, the most op skill to have
And to be fair god's need entertainment too

Dex-chan lover
This guy pretty much created a hideous weapon. Just fill it with water to the brim and you can crush any human.
52742620616_419e868b5a_o_d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread