Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

and so begins the epic quest of top rank chess players. most isekai introduces chess and other board games into their world or so

Double-page supporter
Natural Born Destroyer, I read that as Disaster the first time but either way it's funny.

*AHEM* Introducing Mortal Television, now with live-time telecast and subtitles. No commercials, no breaks, no scripts. Everything is wild as a young boy gifted with immense magic goes rampant on your planet. Tune in to MV Channel 1 now!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if time goes slower in the realm of the gods, doesn't that mean it has been less time since his last visit for them than for the MC?
If you wait years in a place where time goes slower, many more years passed in places where it's comparatively faster.

Fed-Kun's army
He couldn't just calmly tell his sister that he was going to leave, instead just ditching her without a word? I thought he was supposed to be extra mature.

Dex-chan lover
@tuatara1 dude, sisters/mother/cousins will always leave u waiting like that, sometimes u gotta bounce in order to have some free time

Dex-chan lover
@WhiteWhaleJonas Freaking MV shows, and their inflated drama, they just haven't been the same lately, don't even get me started on the problems with MV2 though, there aren't even mortals on that one.

@GoblinGuy could be subjective, time moves slower there, but they have less to actually do, so it feels way longer. Like how you see people falling asleep after fifteen minutes in the DMV, or how Spider-Man had a long expositional talk with his suit AI, and it actually took less time than it took for us the viewers to watch it.

Dex-chan lover
Some say that while Cain was away his sister got head-patted by strangers. Alas he was too busy finding his old pussy cat girl and asking for help with wood. I assume thats what they will use to make the game, though perhaps they will use something harder.

Double-page supporter
so he's already have 5+1(nee-san) girl in harem candidate
yandere nee-san is the best waifu

Users who are viewing this thread