Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
How to explain it: "They asked me to take them on a date and started to look like they would cry if I refused." It would be the truth also, kinda.

I really wanted him to just release a little blood thirst when threatened like that. He could even excuse it on "reflex" since he is a child.

@Gameruru
Off course you can fight with strength.
Also just say no and stick to it.

*Dad throws up his hands* "OH! So, you're a merchant now?!" Lmao. I love this manga so much.

Can confirm that when you go meet your girlfriend's father it's like that, but his luck is way worse (I just had to beat him in a drinking competition [don't mind the part that I wasn't 21 yet]), now this boi, he's has to handle TWO TIMES the punishment. Basically it's hell.

Dex-chan lover
In this world getting wifes is like gacha systems but with more chances.

Dex-chan lover
I wish he would find his own love interests and not this "wives forced onto him and he starts loving them" bs.
It's stupid when a harem manga locks the harem members in the starting 10 chapters... Like yeah he might've found the prospect of him being married to future(😥) beautiful women good but he didn't really have that desire to marry them, did he.

Dex-chan lover
MC is getting bullied left and right, even by his future wife.

Thanks for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread