Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Aggregator gang
@PotatoZero As you said, its a fantasy-isekai-setting? Doesnt really matter what it was like on earth, if the author says that in that world they make nobles that control a border region a margrave, while the ones in the inner regions with similiar power a marquis, than thats it ^^ Seen from the point of a ruler that would make sense too, if they have different titles you can easier let them have different rights and duties too to a certain degree. I mean, a margrave most likely pays a great deal less taxes than a marquis, since he has to supply and pay a standing army, while any military that a marquis holds above a small force to maintain order, isnt something the ruler wants :D

Dex-chan lover
@Silwith
There's no problem, I guess, other than the obvious reference in the name, but my original question was how're they working,
Why would you have a position like a marquis when you already have a margrave. A noble with a large army with no duty to protect the border is only a threat with no benefit, while a small force to maintain order is something every landed noble should have,
And on another topic, where'd you get that marquis is in inner region while margrave is on the border? Did I miss it anywhere?

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder if the mangaka uses reversi instead of another game because it's the easiest to draw 🙃

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMMIT Cain, instead of Reversi why not invent UNO????
Ahh Ouija Board is fine too
🤣

Group Leader
The artist forgot to add the king and co in page 14. The audience is just staring at curtains.

For some reason, I see Cain looking around, panicking, saying, "It's not my fault!", like Han Solo

Will we never get to see Silk and Teles mother’s. I mean they showed a small glance of the queen next to the king but never showed her.

A woman is already a handful and his having two? Ah 3 if u include the sister. My goodness.. U can't fight with strength & u can't win with words since its their battle field, 😂 oh boy..

Users who are viewing this thread