Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@redpandamaniacal IMO in comparison to reversi/othello, no one really knew how to play checkers in my area. it's quite unknown. i personally don't know how to play it too. othello on the other hand is so stupid simple that the only limit is your skill (in my case, i'm actually kinda bad at it as with all games with little breathing space)

ahahhah love credits page, you have to give credit to truck-kun too, or in this case knife-san

Dex-chan lover
@Ophis-sama
Nah, both are essentially the same rank with some cultural differences, kinda like Count and Earl,
Both have the same roots as the word Marches, meaning border land, since both of their original duties were to protect the border,

So yeah, on Earth they may have enough differences due to their respective historical evolution, but in Isekai there's no reason to differentiate the two...

Dex-chan lover
Quite the end to the chapter, seeing the two fathers staring him down followed by blood splattered on a truck. Well played, scanlators.

Dex-chan lover
"So, Cain, explain to us about this dating of our daughters..."

"Well, I could, but why? You both know about, and in fact agreed to, me marrying both of them. That means in not too many years, I will be plowing their furrows at least once a day, each. So you are acting like overprotective dads for absolutely zero reason."

im giggle read those chapter, im affraid to become a pedhopile😱😱

please growth up faster

He is never, ever going to win against those two, doesn't matter his number of blessings.

Dex-chan lover
@CelticMutt
That’s why you introduce wholesome entertainment like chutes and ladders or tiddlywinks.

You REALLY want to start some shit, break out the Ouija.

RIP Cain...
Instead of truck kun, ur gonna get slaughtered by papa kun...

Fed-Kun's army
@Jorelm Monopoly!? are you mad!? he's trying to build up the society, not bring an end to it... just imagine if an important official began a game with the king and the king landing on a hotel rich boardwalk!

How many lives are you ready to sacrifice!?

Dex-chan lover
He needs to learn how to stand up to this kind of bullshit. He's being far too spineless and passive.

Showing respect and being a doormat are not the same thing after all.

Dex-chan lover
.....and here you can observe an airhead womanizer in his natural habitat...

Aggregator gang
Luckily in this world polygamy is allowed or else he would be even more screwed than he already is right now. Hahaha!! 😃😃😃

Users who are viewing this thread