Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm

You have to consider
a) What the reincarnators would actually know all about
b) What they could easily explain the production method of to craftsmen
c) What's easily learned by just about anyone

Group Leader
One of those manga that take so long to release... by the time it got released... you go back to chapter 1 to reread to catch up on what happened.
Thanks for the chapter anyhow! :D

Supporter
How dare he have a date with his fiancees! He better explain himself!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, a monarchy with both actual working margrave and marquis.. how does that work...

Dex-chan lover
@Jorelm Do you want to cause wars that eradicate entire kingdoms? Because introducing Monopoly (or worse, Risk) is how you start wars that eradicate entire kingdoms.

Dex-chan lover
Way to get bashed in by two fathers. As for 'Habit', he's just a frog in a well.

@CelticMutt

Those games are friendship killers... although interesting tales about them. One I've experienced with Risk was I had a small crew of 9, and someone decided to attack my continent with a group of 40. I whittled him down to 5, and I lost a piece of land. Luck of the game.

Double-page supporter
How many isekai reincarnation worlds have reversi introduced to them. Why not chess, shogi, hanafuda, poker, go, or something?

Double-page supporter
@redpandamaniacal cards are out usually because paper was expensive in medieval society, chess and shogi are more complicated so harder to bring in but some isekai have had shogi as a secondary one. so go or reversi are usually the go to for simple and obvious easy to make games

Group Leader
I was expecting the normal isekai/fantasy trope of the MC being introduced to ugly or strange-looking girls for marriage, but dang:
G12.jpg
She's cuter than his current fiancées. Just take her too dude, your father keeps telling you, polygamy is OK.

Now, concerning introducing other games, because reversi is an actual trope of the genre now...
Weeell, first, the setting is clearly medieval European-ish, so chess, checkers and probably a lot of card games would already be in circulation. I mean, he didn't just introduce entertainment to the world, just one game for all class and age.
With Reversi, it's also plausible that a 10yo noble would be capable of inventing it. Especially if checkers already exists.
Also, he wanted it to be available to the normal population, and I really doubt that a complicated game like go or shogi would become popular.

Now, what I would introduce is UNO. But reversi is a good choice too.

Double-page supporter
@Syanalassa
Come to think of it, checkers is pretty simple too. I've not seen go in any series so far, despite it being simpler than reversi, probably. (I don't actually know how to play reversi.)
Come to think of it, dice games could work as well. Or rock paper scissors.

@kingminzy
I've seen 10 year olds playing shogi before. That said, if the game doesn't to begin with, it's already unusual for a 10 year old or anyone to have experience playing it.

@aFFi

Go is a very simple game. Being good is very difficult and there's a lot you can think about when strategizing, but the rules are very simple and anybody could pick it up and play (poorly but without breaking rules) within about 30 seconds probably.

@PotatoZero From what I understand, Margrave and Marquis are essentially the same rank, with a Marquis holding land closer to the capital and a Margrave holding land near or at the country's border. Whilst a Marquis would have greater influence over general court politics, a Margrave would hold a higher internal position of trust, as due to their territory's proximity to a neighboring country they would naturally command a sizable military force in addition to their standard complement of troops. A traitorous Marquis could cause political damage but be disposed of, however, a traitorous Margrave could invite a full-blown invasion. TLDR; They have the same land size and rank, but a Margrave has a sizable army under his direct command and personal trust from the ruler

Fed-Kun's army
@redpandamaniacal I was thinking the same thing, however... I'm sure the author just made it a little different since like every isekai has those already? *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread