Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

I'm glad to see the extent of his demi-god powers. A couple dozens of goblets, haha I'm really glad he's not that invincible. 😂

Dex-chan lover
So first the father let the MC be "engaged" by those two little worms without warning him about what was happening and now throw on him that he has to plan out a party.
That dude knows he is just a 10 years old, right?

This is starting to give me flashbacks from "Tensei Shite Inaka de Slowlife wo Okuritai" and how the MC is abused by his family while being a 6 yo...

Fed-Kun's army
95 million mp for dozen of glass ware, damn those glass were mana intensive to make

Aggregator gang
@andretkj1 there's ~50 in the scene, possibly more on other shelves out of scene. even if we assume it's just the 50, bearing in mind he's not using magic to refine materials but outright creating hem from nothing, assuming he hasn't used part or most of his mana already for other tasks, and also assuming he hasn't leveled up since the last time we saw his stats (2 years ago in his world's time iirc), that's ~2 million mana per cup, though how much of that is going to materials and how much to the very fancy form I don't know...more likely though, he was already low on mana and/or there's a bunch out of scene cause he needs a LOT of tableware pieces for the party and doesn't have time to have it all done if he can ONLY make 50 per batch (...well, further assuming he makes one or maybe two batches a day, or unless his stats give him a faster mana recovery than the "mana fills to full once a day while you sleep" rule that seems most common)
lots of assumptions have to be right for that math to work out, and if anything except the no more level ups alone is wrong, then it's probably much cheaper than 2 million mana per

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I can understand even if it was 2 million or more to create those glasses (each). You have to realize magic is usually transforming elements in the air into a spell, and even if that's not so but purely created from personal mana. The spell is short term.

While making something permanent from nothing? Pretty much miraculous. He'd probably have been better off transmuting dirt or rocks or literally anything INTO those glasses. Logically it should use much much less mana than pure creation.

Yay ! One more step towards the collapse of the economy ! He created luxury items out of thin air, items that have no equivalent in this world, creating virtually infinite value out of nothing, bringing down the monetary value of everything else. I love Isekai stuff but I'm so tired of authors being lazy and just pulling magic out of their asses all the time to make things like this happen with no consequences whatsoever.

@Khannarc Dude, he has creation magic, of course he is gonna make stuff using magic....

It was explained how OP he was already. You gotta take it in stride.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Silvia is so adorable. I know it's impossible because of their status and stuff but I want her in the harem.

@Lucca_R Counting the number of glasses, the total amount of magic needed to create each individual item is approximately ~6000 MP per Glass. If he could make a machine gun and just create magazines after each gets empty, he could viably shoot rounds for a whole day before passing out.

Aggregator gang
How the fuck do these people expect a CHILD, to understand ADULT matters and perfectly execute all their bullshit noble aristocracy shenanigans?

This boi actually defeat orcs and dragons while he collapses from creating glasses...?
Yeah true logic here....

Users who are viewing this thread