Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
"I refuse!" That's what would make logical sense in this situation, but I guess he'll listen to his dick. Well, she really is a nice elf-onee-chan.....Oh, wait...Oji-san in a child's body is only into childs (judging from his other gfs), right?

Group Leader
@Qelix Wasn't he a teenager when he died?
Also, I just realized by now but hot damn, that elf-nee san sure as hell stacked beatifully.

Dex-chan lover
Every time cain meet a woman, the result is they want to marry him 😂

Poor cain?
Or lucky Cain?
😂

@majorfluffybacon
nope I released them as soon as they were translated. took me about 3 hours a chapter to do so (have to translate, and clean some parts of the drawing and then typeset)

Dex-chan lover
@athros: "Wasn't he a teenager when he died?"
Fair point. But you don't stop getting older simply by dying. Not in case you reincarnate with you memories. You'll still get wiser. This should add up. So he was around 14-16ish? Now he is 10 years old? So mentally around 24-26. There is also the thing with being pampered and the hormones, so lets subtract a few years. He doesn't qualify as oji-san, but at least as an adult.

I like the elf's ears. Both pairs.

Dex-chan lover
Good god, that's quite a set. Of ears. That's the most early nineties anime elf if I've seen in some time.
mail_tato.gif

deedlit_illustrated_by_marahute.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She kinda has a side character look to her, not someone you'd expect to see in a harem. I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Cain, you got two royalty in your pocket and a battle-freak elf. Don't worry! She's over 100, and you'll be in marriage range in 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
This story would be a bit more interesting if the MC had some kind of inherent weakness, like say incurable hemorrhoids...

😄

Users who are viewing this thread