Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

I get that MC is supposed to be strong, stronger than maybe even Gods, but suddenly a training arc while he is young along with the previous tropes of having two fiancee, how would no one have searched for him? The author has made a huge big in logic, and despite saying 1 year = 1 day, and the character has been here for 4 equivalent days, still him being a child would have been reported and searched for. Another thing is, he has physically aged 4 years, which would be a unexpected thing when he returns without de-aging. This chapter and the previous really went through some shit level ex-machina.

Group Leader
So here’s hoping he un-ages when he goes back home of his fiancée situation is gonna get a whole lot weirder

He’s also been missing for 4 days. Hopefully they sent a message to his family telling them he’d be out for a bit or made a clone to pretend to be him

@NekoDoom On top of that, there isn't a point to trying to force in this uber-training. Sure the enemy of the protagonist is supposed to be super powerful, but since the MC has never been beaten and was routinely shown to us to be stronger than everything they could have gotten away with far simpler training, like just spending legit weekends to learn to use his existing powers effectively, from the audiences point of view he went from super ultra stronger than everything encountered to... Super ultra stronger than everything encountered x2. The audience has no reason to believe that he's not already strong enough to stand up to the villain aside from the author saying that they aren't, but the author could just not do that. They created all the issues you outlined to cover up for a problem they artificially created.

Double-page supporter
@♦gakose the parents from his previous life were both summoned and lived in that world till the end.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter feels pointless.
What was that, "It's fine to die here" line.

Fed-Kun's army
@gakose I'm pretty sure Kazuya/Cains parents from his first life where heroes or summoned with the guy that ascended to being a "creation god" However, during the fight with Arlong they died.. Or maybe they where also students under him similar to how Cain is, but failed in killing Arlong so they could only seal him or just lived till old age and died of natural causes.
@Vasqueztion Well, technically it's not that huge of a time-skip since a year there is equivalent to a day in that realm he's in. I do wonder though, if he's going to keep his "older" look when he goes back to his original realm. It'd be funny to see how the princess react to seeing that.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i think im dumping this. It went off the rails early but the story telling is kinda junk and the chapters seem to rush important things. "Hey haven't seen you for 4 years. Also been wearing the same clothes for 4 years!" "Ok now leave! Bye!" Like a toddler could write this better.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vasqueztion i mean, no worse than DBZ and their hyperbolic time chamber. Gunna be funny AF when he goes back to the normal world having aged 4+ years and being more grown up after only being away for about aa week

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. I don't know how you guys feel when you're translating shit like this, but it must certainly be frustrating seeing a manga with potential go...well...off in such a direction.

Users who are viewing this thread