Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Poor cain’s og sister. She’s gonna get reincarnated after he’s dead i bet

Dex-chan lover
Okay I feel like the author did a poor job with the pacing of the whole arc and I’m not really seeing how this will fit with the rest of the story. This has been such a drastic turn from what the story was trying to be and it came out of nowhere. Then it went through the whole arc as if the author realized how out of tune with the rest of the story it was but wouldn’t just take it out. Really this additional plot of the whatever evil being unsealed and all these characters that popped up in the last few chapters is so needlessly distracting and confusing. The story was doing fine without it and without taking itself too seriously. Also I just have no idea what’s going on. The author just dropped way too much way too fast and then didn’t remind us of the old stuff we apparently needed. Like who are his parents? Was it explained before now that they were isekai’d as well? Like just what is going on?! I thought he had died and was reborn as a baby. I really shouldn’t need to read (or be expected to remember) something from the first chapter when the author hasn’t reminded me of it (which they could have done before bringing it up again. Its not that hard to start a conversation about someone’s parents).

Man I was lowkey looking forward to a school arc but wtf happened like this shi came outta nowhere, I mean shi I’m still gonna read it but like cmon

Dex-chan lover
Ok so why are different arc so close to each other (super rushed)? The advanturer arc was like what 2 arcs? And now the school arc, it was only his entrance exam and his first day.

Dex-chan lover
O ok, nice reveal but Im here wondering if he’ll keep his current age and long hair. If so, he can only have fun with his elf wife for a while

So yuuya and cain's parents was summoned at the same time.... 300 years ago leaving a 6 years old kid on earth Then the kid (cain) died not too long after that (he looked like a teen) and reincarnated in the present time...
So how exactly is the time progressing here!???

Double-page supporter
his long hair are cool
WAIT A MINUTE. did his clothes growing up too? lol

Double-page supporter
Re-reading this after re-watching the anime. I can't help but wonder if Yuuya had his fallen friends reincarnated as Doran and Ruri on his world after he became a god. That would mean he gave Seiya, Megumi, and Kazuya time as family they never had on Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread