Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when this arc is basically turned nulled next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze maybe because he is still inexperience on fighting another intelligence being? Because his arc enemy is said to be very powerful and have ton of fighting experience. But I agree that the author kinda brushed of this training arc and just said that its done.

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't get de-aged when he leaves, it's gonna be real weird when he gets back and is engaged/married to two girls five years younger than him. It was already weird since he's a reincarnator, but that'd take it to another level.

Dex-chan lover
All this training, a baby dragon, and dead parents? Is this isekai Dragon Ball Z?

Fed-Kun's army
@Fiize MC has no backstory iirc. He just got stabbed protecting some thots and the end, NEW life. Didn't explain anything about before.

@Salfaro Yeah, I mean Idc. People be marrying much younger mates even if it's a bit much. 5 years is nothing.

I'm more like disturbed and shocked with "Your parents and I, all were summoned here. They're dead and I became an eternal God. I guess bad luck them?"

Completely forgot what this manga is about but okay nice guess they died ( even tho I can't remember who )

Users who are viewing this thread