Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Fed-Kun's army
Licenses suck dick
Thanks for the work up until now
Will wait for a more brazen group to TL this

Dex-chan lover
Talk about a cliffhanger to drop this series on, Damn.

Thanks TL, was great while it lasted!

It’s always nice for the author to get paid for making series people enjoy. However whether manga or light novels the release schedule is so bad a lot will pirate it anyways then buy it later. I remember reading Vampire Hunter D and realizing it wouldn’t be caught up for over a decade lol. That kind of thing needs to get fixed with some kind of decently priced service that doesn’t require paying for a half dozen just to read what you can on a free site.

Dex-chan lover
Well, time to wait for another group or another site to keep the tl

@kaminomikan that of even longer if the first volume doesnt do super well in all honesty basically we wont see the next part of this still 2023 probably

MD@Home
Well i don't mind paying. But could they get faster on releasing? I sick waiting some of my paid manga/LN.

Fed-Kun's army
First: Thanks for the TL, I'm disappointed you're discontinuing but Hey... You're stopping for a good reason.

Second: Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! I've been reading slowly for ages for the story to progress and then it gets dropped here?!?! *insert table flip* Guess I'll hope for another group to pick it up, because it'll take another two years for the official TL to catch up. *weeps*

:p

I react this way every time, both happy & sad... Happy that I can officially buy my favorite manga/manha/manhwa's but sad that it'll take year(s) for the official releases to catch up to the point that Fan translations have got me to ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread