Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
First volume will be released on August 2021

So yeah I think they jumped the gun dropping it this early. Japan will be on the 6th volume by then..

Dex-chan lover
“There’s a problem with what you said as a countryman and a noble”

Wtf how is that threatening enough to knock you onto your butts? The author really couldn’t come up with a better thing to be said there?

dropping series because there's official TL now will never not be dumb
crapola! this idea is doody!

Double-page supporter
Welp another series going down the drain of the official translation swamps where one chapter comes out every year...

@vorador If you know The NoNames group you should know they do this quite often, create a huge hype for a series then drop it as soon as there is a hint of an official release, no matter if the official release is still in the air and not coming out for a year or more, it's just how this group is...

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaan another series down in the forever wont be able to read till i graduate list </3

Double-page supporter
@Goldenzeal The issue is that there wasn't even a hint of DMCA here, this group always does this, even if there isn't a DMCA they quit on quite popular series and make sure no one picks it up either by overly touting it's licensed status, so those series go dead for sure, since the heavily acclaimed official sources always become slow as a snail if they even get to publishing status at all... I mean look at this series, it's said by themselves that the official comes out in almost a year which can be even more thanks to covid, but they quickly rushed to drop it without anyone asking them to. And they do this with basically every single series they pick up. And you're saying we shouldn't even went our dissapointment in them?

As with many other series, someone will come and pick up this series someday.
At the very least, I hope this group won't interfere with them.

@Flavor25 it wasn't the words that made them fall but the intimidation that he instilled into the words that would even drive monsters away let alone little brats.

Dex-chan lover
@Redstonemasta be that as it may, it’s still super lame. That’s supposed to be a satisfying “put bullies in their place” moment but the whole moment fell completely flat because of the words the author used. It’s also hard to imagine the MC as “intimidating” when he looks like...that. From the kid’s perspective I kinda get it (bad choice of words aside) but from the reader’s perspective, it’s just a cute boy says something really lame when trying to act intimidating.

Dex-chan lover
Well I’m glad the series is back on track. The training arc was weird but we’re back with the characters and craziness I love

Dude's almost 30 dating 12yrs old, damn that's a pedo-neckbeard argument
Btw what's that "Just pour all your magic power and let's see" to the dude that can destroy the whole kingdom by mistake? Like, no worry on him summoning a lich or some magic proficient super being (like the Demon Lord in question) that can avoid being automatically unsummoned and thus wreak havoc on the academy? Quite the weak planning there. . .

Users who are viewing this thread