Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Ngl, reading this manga is making me a lolicon(good thing im still young so im not considered as it lol)

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 Really it should have just been shortened to "Objection!" because that's basically all he said and you'd get the sweet meme value.

Dex-chan lover
There are so many people who don't understand why a scans dropped a licensed series nowadays. How sad. Not everything is about DMCA. It is all about respect and well wishing, and I think those respect should be returned in kind.

Thank you for your translation.

Fed-Kun's army
>you are forbidden from using attack magic on school grounds (pls)
cain: "kay."
also cain: "Flashbang!"

Fed-Kun's army
Have the teachers not learned by now? Tell him to pour in all his power, the little OP shit will do just that. Everyone else's summoning their own little pikachu's, but he summons a fucking Demon Lord.

Dex-chan lover
Why. Just why isn't the Demon Lord another waifu?!?!? 🤪 My dreams destroyed

Aggregator gang
It wasn't a loli Demon Lord? Trash it and re-roll. Try doing 10 summons at once. I hear if you do you get an extra one for free.

Is the first volume missing pages here? I just checked all of the chapters after reading Ch27, since I couldn't remember the summoning scene and still couldn't find after going through all six. The third chapter seems quite short, maybe it happened there?

Users who are viewing this thread