Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
is that dragon supposed to be guarding the shrine?

damn man you had ONE JOB and its ruined by a friggin gobbos

Group Leader
@Miranox I kinda agree with you on this since they almost repeated the same thing about this monster forest and monster flood... :")
But still the art is breathtaking and the storyline is heading to its climax and most interesting point hehe (maybe).

Supporter
Is that dragon which is main villain as the apostle assigned to exterminate?

@Esor I'm guessing your native language isn't english, either way if I understood what you said then not exactly, it seems like that stone sealed a part of the main villain and it escaped and possessed the dragon

Fed-Kun's army
They made MC so strong i can't feel any sense of danger from a piece of main villain... I am reading this mostly as a slice of life manga in some game like fantasy world.

I wish mangakas would improve character development because it's hard to find good plots lately, it's all about OP MC wish fulfillment or revenge. People need solve their past traumas before writting manga.

Aggregator gang
so a seal is easily broken by unintelligent monster, just by picking a stone ...

Dex-chan lover
@BOTMAN
People need solve their past traumas before writing manga.
What do you mean by that? Authors write these kinds of stories because they sell well not because they have a trauma. By your logic EVERY author who writes stories similar to this has a trauma or something.

Users who are viewing this thread