Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
This chapter completes my day. MC's cute and pretty sensei's were being shown again. I really miss them

Dex-chan lover
Eh, personally I think if they don't say it, then don't infer it. Leave that to the reader. Now, if you have access to raws and you can make sure that it's correct, then by all means.

Not like anyone asked for my opinion lol. Thanks for the chapter!

This didn't happen in the novel, but this is a good side arc. I believe he will be promoted to viscount after this.

Gi... Rura

My mind might be too deep in the rabbit hole but I don't think that name is by coincidence/random

Dex-chan lover
I think I spent more time reading the footnotes (and trying to figure out the TL note/screenshots order) than reading the actual chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Don't even remember who that girl is (with the sibling) but I do know now that the monsters MAY or may not be heading there.

Thx for chapter and for trans remarks at the end, they are always interesting to read/

At first this seemed like it qould be normal overpowered mc shit but they actually letting us get to know villain early on too

@buffsoul clade is from fire and ice andfrom chapter 19. I dont know where his wife is. But the other 2 are girls he gave dimensional bags of holding to

Dex-chan lover
What was the point of the school? We were there for like a second then it went back to adventuring stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread