Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

Group Leader
@JGG-P thank you :) we appreciate your considerationšŸ¤— however, we do this voluntary, for you (readers) and for us. All we need is a word of thanksā¤ļø

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter and the translating behind the scenes drama / humor šŸ˜„

Group Leader
@weyr thanks for the disclosure, you a gave valuable points right therešŸ¤›šŸ˜
Oh and you're welcome btw <3

Dex-chan lover
Ah I remember now that the Demon Lord was MC's familiar, too.
sigh
Before long this MC will become a demigod or something.

Aggregator gang
Classic manga, they must be guided by god because that thing thatā€™s never happened (or that they talk about in passing) always happens immediately lol

Oh well, at the very least this is going to be a good reason to promote him to the rank of viscount or higher.

I love stampede arc, seriously. it's better than small thugs bullying stories, and I like it as a side story too.
ah, it's a matter of preference anyway.

Aggregator gang
at this point it seems like nothing stands a chance to him until the final boss so all will be a walk in the park until then and all what happens before is just filler.

Rofl that discussion about the choice of translation at the end. Nearly entertained me more than the chapter itself.
Thing is, you do not quite translate word for word, it might work sometimes but really, you are translating culture and ideas, so it is much harder than most might think.
And while I am mentioning idioms,

恊
ē–²
悌
恧
恗
恟

Thanks for the chapter, and your hard work

Loved the translation discussion at the end. Also, thank you for spelling en masse correctly! (Iā€™ve seen ā€œin massā€ and ā€œon massā€ a lot lately, and it always really bothers me!)

Users who are viewing this thread