Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 30

thanks for the translation.
was laughing my ass off reading your back and forth about using en masse. great to know of some of the back and forth in a group XD

Aiyaaa.... The drama in scanlation group. While most of the reader are content with something as long as it is understandable, those few though.... Those few purists who already read the raw and bickering for the little things; grammar, diction, blahblah... Sigh... The bane of all scanlators....

listening to eurobeat as i binge this stuff lul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B4guKLlbVU

Aggregator gang
So what exactly prevented him from going in deeper to get rid of the actual problem?
He knows where the strongest readings are coming from, he knows he can handle it and he still chooses to waste another day until things become worse.

I dare say that this author is an id*ot and I'm an even bigger one for reading this so far...
The scene where he heals everyone should have more to it, like him getting some info from them while asking how they were injured or some such. You know, a bit of substance to the scene rather than just "I healed everyone, ain't I great! Anyhow next scene..." Also, weren't you able to heal everyone all at once like when you healed the orc-injured knights?
After that, he reunites with his old tutors and the reaction is so lackluster it's abysmal! Hell, the mage girl didn't even say a single word and not only that, he runs away from them in order to avoid them??? Like, what gives! The guy from the ice-fire party is actually a somewhat fun character and putting Cain in a party would actually bring more character interaction and more fun to whatever is coming next. The way it is now is just boring and the motivations are unclear. "But it's to protect them, they will slow him down!!" please don't even go there... The only explanation is that the author was either lazy, uncreative or the mangaka was lazy, not wanting to draw everyone in the panels.
In the first place, why is Cain such a plant of a character, can he have any other reaction besides "(⊙_⊙')". And why does every single thing always feel so god damn rushed! I'd understand if we rushed to some kind of important event, but no, there's nothing, no payoff, no nothing! The fast pace is constant and little is ever being said besides "Oh Cain, now you've done it!" and nothing is deep nor relevant. You've created a relatively fun world (true generic, but still fun) and an OP character, now use them! Be creative, let your character show all kinds of emotions and actions, sometimes righteous and collected, other times let him be irresponsible, like hitting a noble or a thug, or anything really! I want to see him use his power for good, but also having the guts to go beyond laws, maybe even show his growth through real mistakes and the potential consequences. Give me a real character with real flaws and real motives in an unreal world.
I hate it... I hate myself...
Sorry for the rant, but I had to get it out somewhere...

P.S. Go read sword shisho, it incomparably better, be it the manga, LN or WN. F this vapid sh*t!

Users who are viewing this thread