Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku ~Jichou wo Shiranai Kamigami no Shito~

@heibe they are not suprised at that title because it is the same title that the knight commander has, previous TN team translated it as "holy sword" if I recall correctly.

Why does every plot development make the relationships in this even creepier? He was engaged to two ten year olds when he had memories of living for ~25 years (he seemed to be a teenager when he died and got his memories back at 3). Now hes added another five years on top of that. So he's now a 30 year old who seems to have no problems being engaged to two 12 year olds girls. Beyond fucking creepy.

So by that logic he should get engaged to 30 year old women while in the body of a 12 year old, since that wouldn't be wierd at all..

Fed-Kun's army
@Suck-a-duck because it's a fun power fantasy when it's not shitting the bed, it certainly is no 10/10 but its a solid 8 when it's doing the things it does well.

@Maple The thing you have to realize with most of these reincarnation manga, unlike standard isekai, is the protagonist usually only retains their memories of their previous life, nothing more. Due to this, the majority of these reincarnated MC's still have the mental and developmental state of their body in the new world, just with the added benefit of having far more memories than is normal at their stage of development.

I'm happy that someone else decided to pick the series up. It seemed as though the other person that was doing the series decided to end his translations because of the fact that it was picked up as a licensed manga. I thought that was weird cause other manga series' have been licensed but it's still going strong on these sites so it didn't make much sense to me to drop it.

Am I missing something here? When did this happen? I binged read everything so far and I don't recall him doing any sort of summoning magic. I went over ch. 1-6 too.
woGh2GS.png

this is so fucking boring and a drag to read bu i still keep this in my back pocket whenever i need to pass time

The pacing is reeaaaaly weird. The mc waits years to be an adventurer, and it's just one chapter. Also, he keeps leveling up for nothing, his levels don't mean anything before he gets to meet the evil god. MC defeated the knight commander with a wooden sword, but struggles against the inspector of the magic academy ? The harem part isn't omnipresent, but still very annoying. I'm not a fan of summons either.

Still, it's not good, but not trash either, worth it a read if you have some spare time.

Nevermind my other comment, it's trash in the beginning. I was more talking about from when he entered nobility. The manga from that point on is OK tier

The plot flattening real hard

i just want the conflict between cain and toy god start already, at least the premise. No more flex

Dex-chan lover
Not the worst isekai out there, but certainly not the best either.

The MC is a Mary-Sue. Not once in the manga do you get the idea that he ever has to actually struggle for anything. He does go into some harsh training relatively late in the story, but the author completely skips it and fast-forwards to him being completely OP again. The plot is flat and cliché, the characters all lack imagination and are essentially cardboard-cutouts of a few common tropes. Most have next to no personality at all and are only used for the obligatory "oh my god MC is so OP!!!111one" reaction-wheel that happens about once per chapter.

Overall it's not shite, but not anything good either. Maybe a 5 or 6/10.

For an isekai that I would normally regard as a trashy power fantasy, can't help but feel interested in what happens next every chapter. Maybe this is an isekai power fantasy done right? I never thought any op isekai mc would make me feel compelled to read the next chapter but this one has a charm for some reason...

Most isekais are so so or a bit above it, but this is boring and uninspired.
The whole chain of actions seems like the author doesnt know what to do.
The main guy is completely annoying, the story isnt helping either and when i started reading those kind of things i learned to hate the harem tag.

Users who are viewing this thread