Tensei Kizoku no Isekai Boukenroku: Jichou o Shiranai Kamigami no Shito

another cliche type but if you are interested with overpowered mc with no flaws this is it....It contains all your typical isekai trope and elements.
conflict starts at ep 29 I presume, other than that the only problems here is how he's too op for the world and it makes everyone shock.

Comes from a noble family, gets blessing from every god, is a prodigy since 3 yo, have his previous memory, randomly saves a duke daughter and princess, gets engaged to them, also gets engaged with some captain knight, super good with magic (and learned by himself), somehow very good with swords bcs he read them in a book???got A guild rank in a day (but it's written his level is sss level),op power obviously and hinted that he's the strongest person in the whole world, gets trained by another god that knew his parents, a family of isekaiers, the king literally said he would have handed his throne to him in a normal basis after seeing his stats.......all of the mention above, still 12 yo and still have no flaws.

another note for the author writing style....It's too fast paced like everything just falls too fast even for one episode. There's no build up here and the emotions coming from every character is pretty lacking sorry. Well if this were to be your first isekai or looking for just a simple one then I guess the appeal of op mc is entertaining while seeing all those bewildered faces. It's not like this manga itself is bad, not saying it is although the writing isn't very good ... but ppl like isekai for whatever reason so you do you.

In your position i would have just read 5 other isekai in the time you wrote that wall of text.

this is better than Ichioku-nen Button o Renda Shita Ore wa, Kizuitara Saikyou ni Natteita

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! I got a good laugh with that conversation of the TL group at the end haha

I feel like if you wanna read a chill isekai to pass time, this will be great but if you want an isekai with good world-building, characters etc, this is not your manga. Read mainstream isekais instead

It's decent. The way the MC overdoes his actions when faced with a problem with the over the top really over the top reactions by the other characters really made it a very light-hearted in tone. The art is very clean and appealing to the eye, though it is a bit plain in terms of shading and color in the early chapters. The writer's way of making the stories (even regardless of the translators in showcase here) can be a bit odd and lazy in parts, especially the addition of the relationship between the MC and the Elf Commander.

Overall, a good read for those who wish to read a chill isekai story with a bit of comedy in terms of character interactions.
7/10 (Ch. 1 - 30 as of writing)

This has like no depth and waaaay too much dialoge / praise for the mc. But still readable i guess.

If you like overpower main characters and super fast story then this is for you.
I'm enjoying it just for the over the top power trip and good fun but oh man does the story go by so fast there's to many time skips that its like watching a highlight video where you only see one day a year of his life.

This is some delicious manga right here ~

-edit: Yes somebody pick it up!!! XD XD XD

Aggregator gang
Well this is meh. It's all fluff and every time it has a twist and/or seems like it might be trying to have some actual plot it ends and just goes back to fluff. lol

Stress-free, fluff, wish-fulfillment. Ah yes, looks like i found a new isekai junk food to eat.

*burp* oops excuse me, i just ate 3 years worth of translation in 1 hour. Time to bookmark this, forgetting it till next year, then read it all over again cuz i'll definitely gonna forget everything tomorrow.

10/10 isekai-harem junk food experience.

Where's the scene from Chapter 1 that's referenced in Chapter 27? I just went through the first 6 chapters and couldn't find the
scene where he's shown trying out summoning for the first time.

6.5/10.

The plot is impersonal, all the characters' personalities are either non-existent or can be summed up with one word, everyone is passive (the MC included, he has to be handed a task), and the concepts have been used a million times. This manga's only allure is its power fantasy.

Very trashy, not my kind of thing (though I do understand the appeal).

why is main characters dad one of the best dads in anime/manga i didn't see once that he has not supported his children

Honestly, been trying to find out where the chapters continued off in the novel, I suggest just wait for the manga to release. The novel is severely unorganized. Reason why (Don't click spoiler unless you've read through the whole 30 chapters and want to read the novel since it's updating slowly, also pretty fucking long) >
I looked at 2 novel websites, the NovelUpdates and MLTREADER, https://www.novelupdates.com/series/isekai-tensei-no-boukensha/? and https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/90. (There's going to be a bunch of links) So let's start off with https://europaisacoolmoon.wordpress.com/2021/02/09/volume-2-chapter-17-conclusion/ < This, this chapter ends off with

“It’s the sword I used to use, I tried to make it look Japanese. I hope you’ll use that weapon from now on.”
“I gratefully accept. I’ll come back to play again sometime. [Transfer]”
Cain disappeared in an instant.
“What a lively fellow. But still, to have grown to that height… maybe Doran went a bit too far.”
While saying so, Yuuya poured himself a second cup of coffee.

With the next chapter starting off with https://europaisacoolmoon.wordpress.com/2021/02/10/volume-2-chapter-18-summoning-magic/

"Today was a school day.
Recently, Cain had been absent a lot due to various reasons, but now he was finally able to go to school normally."

As you know if you've read through all 30 chapters, there was a point in where Cain tells the King about his 5 year adventure (Chapter 27 of this manga) which there is none in the novel. But if you go to this novel https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/90/chapters/18481 < This tells us about chapter 27 of the manga saying

"Cain, this is the seal of the Royal House of Esfort. I stamped this on
 He removed the markings and began to read inside.
 His Majesty's complexion gradually changed as he began to read
 After reading everything, I handed the letter to the Prime Minister and began to read it, but his complexion changed as well.
I'm not going to be able to get rid of it. Cain, my lord, you were with the first generation and that you have become a god.
Yes, that's right. The First Lord created another world and was the new Creator God of that world."

with the chapter ending with Cain telling about his 5 year adventure, but in the fucking next chapter https://www.mtlreader.com/novels/90/chapters/18482 < It doesn't explain about the summoning but instead starts with

"Since the previous day's chastisement was successfully over and the school was on holiday, Cain showed up at the Adventurer's Guild for the first time in a long time.
 Since it was before noon, there were few adventurers and the reception area was also deserted.
 The receptionist, Letia-san, was there, so he called out to her."

What I'm trying to say is that the novel is unorganized or there is 2 different versions of the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread