Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
That rapist vampire again. I stopped reading the novel shortly after this fight was over. I hope it doesn't turn into something grimdark as a result.

It's these kinds of situations where they force an evil character in like this that my interest in a series starts to drop

Dex-chan lover
@Nisverah It's an Isekai, they kinda need an evil character and i don't really feel that Elisee is forced here.

Dex-chan lover
"Next chapter january 31st"
How many chapters are LH behind now?
Guess their team must have had some issues or a serious case of winter blues.

Dex-chan lover
@Madologist
Chapter 20 correspond to chapter 79 to 83 in the LN. Also chapter 21 seem to be translated too but upload yet (it cover chapter 83/84/85). As for the LN the last chapter upload is 171 so yeah we are a lot behind. I myself just start to read the LN and did past chapter 88 so i just read the fight and not after.

@Lilliwyt
I wouldn't really recommend this, cuz at the part I got to, the light novel lost all of its sense of direction. I'm just hoping the manga is better.

Dex-chan lover
@dicedmangoes
I think it's a given there will be a problem when Arge's goal is just to do nothing all day basically. Elisee is thrown here for Arge to had an antagonist to defeat but it feel kinda off. I wanna read anyway even with your warning cause maybe i will enjoy it.

Fed-Kun's army
Kinda meh character, feels like it doesn't matter what direction they make it go, it will only end up being a massive disappointment.

Dex-chan lover
LHTrans with their fluctuating translation quality again.

Page 4 is translated wrong, it's "Her name is Argent Vampire" not "My name is Argent Vampire". The speaker is obviously not Argent Vampire.

Page 5 What is "talk have a chat"

Page 6 "Your standards"? Whose standards?

Page 7 The Japanese raws literally says "Please wait for... no... I'll welcome you Argent Vampire"

I'm pretty sure writing this down here would not reach them. But if my experience with Hachinan is anything to go by, mentioning it on their page does nothing either.

Dex-chan lover
i know he's lazy and such.. but is he really this stupid? so much for 'it's not adding up'.. obviously it's a trap and yet you still go for it..
you saw the enemy and you felt it.. why you didn't immediately beat the crap out of her?

the stupidity in these manga are spreading.. (not only here.. i was reading Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi and yes there is a stupid moment there.. kinda same with this..)

Arge let Kuzuha drag her into danger when it's none of her business to be involved in the incident why the hell is Kuzuha so dense when it comes to endangering her friend? Better yet why is Arge letting her drag her into a suspicious situation that is targeted at her?

Already aware it's no use complaining but if someone can answer my questions it would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread