Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Wow reading this chapter made me really uncomfortable...
I thought this manga was wholesome in the beginning, am I the only one who thinks this dark turn came out of nowhere?

And isn't the MC supposed to be strong? She got roflstomped without even putting up a fight here.

(Also I had trouble figuring out who was saying what at times...)

Double-page supporter
This is uh... this mango doesn’t make sense anymore...

This fight isn’t well drawn or panelled out at all. I have no idea what’s going on and I feel 0 tension through all of this.

Dex-chan lover
@PanzerMassX
behold, the proper trope of brute force being overturned by tactics and knowledge.

@Seoul
Iirc the wn explained that when two vampires turn into bats or mist or whatever and collide, their minds mix accidentally, and having never experienced this, the evil lesbian vampire took advantage of Argo’s lack of experience or knowledge of her own biology. Correct me if I’m wrong tho I read that years ago

Edit: I’m very sure she baited Argo into this specific scenario by physically binding her.

What the fuck is even happening? Like is stuff just lost in translation or is the story just actually this convoluted and vague?

At this point I can't tell if it's just piss-poor writing or I'm somehow missing important plot devices.

Aggregator gang
Man and I really liked this story but that chapter just made my love for this shrink drastically
I'm still going to keep reading it for the hope that the author will turn this story back around and it'll go back to it's original story quality

Dex-chan lover
I did said it before but when you made a MC with such a goal as just living normally, either you run that Konosuba style or like here you take it backward and make it like most of the Isekai.
@PanzerMassX Not like she is against small fry, it's supossely the big boss here. Kinda normal in this situation to get overwhelmed.
@Seoul And apparently there less sense after. Not that i've read more after the fight.

I think the startinng point was good and quite refreshing for an Isekai but it should have stay like that : Argento trying to live a normal life but now it's just like a generic Isekai (beside the fact it's kinda yuri) with an OP MC with a harem, fighting against an evil force. Feel like a big waste.

@Supercheese Yep it's the first girl Argento help by cure her blindness and made her fall for her.

@PanzerMassX She is still trying to understand her skills as she is not fully accustomed to them yet unlike the other vampire in this chapter where she probably had them since birth, so this is why arge is currently weak and in this situation

This chapter feels wrong to read. I mean she doesn't even fight back at all and then starts acting like a child at the end I have no idea what I just read. This is really bad for an Isekai

Dex-chan lover
@PanzerMassX - I agree, I also felt like that when I read it the first time (in the manga). That sort of truly evil villain just doesn't fit the rest of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
lol.. force rape by author.. MC doesn't even do a shit.. wtf is this? not a bit interesting..

Contributor
Is odd, MC is clearly overpowered and he can easily own her, but he don't do anything and stay passive? Maybe they leave out some explanation from the light novel, otherwise make no sense. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Yay! I was wondering when she would show up.

Am I the only one who wants an anime for this? I find the open apathy pretty hilarious, coupled with character reactions.

Users who are viewing this thread