Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai

Every time I do a search for manga, this one pops up with a new cover and tricks me into thinking it's a new, good, totally not bad manga. Then I get in here and remember the title.

I wish there was a way to block certain manga from showing up in general search results.

Dex-chan lover
Vampire with with sunlight resistance dafuq might as well be an elf with SUCC ability

Fed-Kun's army
Well... I dont really like that the revenge of the Fox girl was portrayed like that, Kinda "To wicked to be rigth".

Easy going manga.

Dex-chan lover
"To think that they don't even react a little bit when they're traveling with cute girls like us... as Expected"

Neither of you have boobs or curves worth "reacting" to.... so yeah.

Dex-chan lover
They'd be lolicons if they reacted to them... So I'm glad they didn't.

Aggregator gang
man I wish little fox do it a lot more, oh my little poor fox girl.

2e5i547.jpg

Contributor
Since when is this manga 'romance', 'shoujo ai', or 'ecchi'? The MC has zero interest in romance or any sort of relationship really. Just because another girl is implied to have a crush on the MC, it doens't make this a 'shoujo ai' manga (especially because the MC is mentally a male anyway). It's still a good enough story, but I wonder who is going around and adding unnecessary tags to manga.

Contributor
@JustNatsuki,

Someone did end up removing 'ecchi' and 'shoujo ai' after I messaged the mods, so at least there is some recourse to fix blatantly bad tags. I just wish they'd start taking requests for the 'contributor' role again, so we could fix this kind of stuff ourselves.

Contributor
@seekermoc @JustNatsuki
It is Shoujo Ai. Please don't falsely say it isn't. MangaUpdates tags it as such, the novelupdates site tags it as such, and more over
if you read the novel, the relationship between Felnoute and Arge does develop a bit more. It's pretty obvious that Satsuki and Iris are an item. Plus there's a man hating lesbian vampire archenemy that wants to own Arge.

Users who are viewing this thread