Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP
well thanks to bedchamber techniques, she can in fact choose not to get pregnant... unless...

Lunamilia is very sensitive in knowing the things that are happening to Sei's penis.

Maybe the dildo is also a divinig rod lol. That + an apparent custom job would explain why she'd be so distraught over losing it.

Dex-chan lover
Bedchambers technique was certainly not a skill I expected to exist let alone the details of it to be explained & shown. Honestly that auto recovery was kinda of a cheat (dick) move to have in that situation but hey it shows their bodies are compatible with each other. At least she didn't end up on a wheelchair after that night. Thanks for the translations.
Tbf, bedchamber technique also a cheat

Dex-chan lover
Priestess knows and wants in on it, doesn't she?
I would very much like to see her get analized by him. Just destroy her anus so much so doesn't shrink back for a few weeks.

Thanks for the TL
For a second there I thought you were kyuukei

Dex-chan lover
now that they have arrived I wonder when they will join the party from the intro that kicks him
Shit I thought that was a flashback, didn't realize the three girls are there.

Hope it's a fake-out and they don't side with that asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Boi, they really went crazy with the last two chapters :lul: Thanks for the translation let's see what happens next :D !

Supporter
p2i2Bz7.png

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect full in-depth explanation.
Why can't they explain things like this in university?
I'd be much more eager to learn.
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
now that they have arrived I wonder when they will join the party from the intro that kicks him
Well all three of the girls hes encountered are gonna also be in the party, so I assume that when he does get kicked out, the three girls are gonna leave the party too so they can be with him.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. It's really good.

MC could be fucking rich by selling his "nightime services" and the girl is top tier as well

Users who are viewing this thread