Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 10

now that they have arrived I wonder when they will join the party from the intro that kicks him
The current story of manga is actually Arc 3 (or 4? i dont remember now ) of the novel

The 1st and 2nd arc actually the following
  • Being reborn as aristocrat > get a useless skill in ceremony > got fiancee stole or smt / family trying to kill him > escape from the capital
  • Join party yada yada end with got kick out

and here we are the start of manga

It not actaully a spoil, but read them as you see fit and want to know what actually skip here.

PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP VGET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT

Dex-chan lover
The "plot" is what keeps me in, yeah that's right.
We taking bets on whose next, the redhead(?) or the priestess?

Banned
Truly one of the best scene of sex in non hentai manga
The fact that the latest sex scene have a "stomach bulge" is the best thing ever.
Stomach bulge is always the best "tag" to have if you wanna do some hardcore R18 stuff without going fully R18. It shows the dick and an insertion without actually showing the dick.

Dex-chan lover
Huh?? That's it?? Where's her corrected face?? Where is the wakarase'd double peace ahegao???
Don't make me edge like this man cmon man

Dex-chan lover
Why is the artist bothering to make this when he's clearly more suited to hentai? This is some good stuff.
Mainstream borderline H probably has better or steadier income and can lead to more projects.

Think Shokugeki no Soma's artist, tosh.

Users who are viewing this thread