Tensei ni Hakobijin no Isekai Kouryakuhou - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
....so taking all bets, which ones "winning?"
Assuming it follows the web novel, they continue doing this until Sei decides to head to another country to let the heat die down, and Zofi goes back to the chairman sugar daddy. The story just occasionally resets the cast to give him a new set of girls.

But also, I cannot read the rogue girl's name without an Ultraman popping into my head.

Aggregator gang
Thinking about the cruelties of the world whole having a full hard on, he’s so real for that 😩👌

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, I know they were gonna hold off on Lunamiria getting her cherry popped, but Zofi taking the lead was a bit surprising. Still treated as a transaction, but very hot. I woulda bet on Scartlet doing the whole "you better take responsibility" schtick first, but I guess the Assassin/kunoichi running a honeypot also makes sense.

YyfWzKT.png

How would Luna know Sei's "sizes" :lewd:. Maybe there is more to her that meets the eye.

OLMryMj.png

There you go.
lol i know about that, thank you though. its just that links keep not working for me. maybe its a mobile thing

Double-page supporter
Service Heaven has to be one of my favorite doujin circles currently. They just know how to draw stupidly sexy horny girls.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the priestess to get anally destroyed. I don't want her anus shrinking back for a month after MC is finished with her.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread